Chapter 20. A night to Remember

Tanya hollered to Eric from the bathroom.

"I don't have any clean nightgown pass me one  of your tee shirts." She said.  Eric took out a pair of his pajamas.  Usually he slept naked  when he was by himself but since she was there he decided to wear the bottom part of his pajama out of respect for her.   He didn't want her to think he was desperate for sex by walking around naked.  So he passed her the top to his bottom.    He wanted to tell her she didn't need anything on but he didn't want to scare her off.

"Well at least we match," she laughed walking out of the bathroom wearing his pajama top.  She loved the music Eric had playing in the background, a continuation from what they were dancing to at the club.  Eric lay on the bed watching her.   She sat on the edge of the bed as she placed her hair up into a messy pony tail.  Eric  Pulled at the end of her hair.   Tanya looked  over at him  and  he saw something in her eyes that he had not  seen in a long time; the fear was replaced with something else......tenderness mingled with passion.  He pulled her down on the bed and started to kiss her.  She grabbed him by his  hair, a handful of curly locks in each hand and kissed him back passionately, then suddenly she froze.  

"You need a haircut" she said. "Come on let me braid your hair." She begged.   Eric knew that she was trying to avoid the inevitable.   He wanted to cut to the chase but he told himself easy does it.  He looked down at her.

"You want to braid my hair now?" he asked. 

"Yes," she said.  He smiled and shook his head at her.  She wanted to play this game then he would play along.

"Ok," he said.  

Eric crossed over and sat on the floor to give her access to his hair.  Tanya sat on the edge of the bed with her legs on either side of Eric's head.  She started to corn row his hair, he kept turning his head to kiss her on her thighs.  Tanya slapped him with the comb and told  him to stop moving his head. 

 "Gosh Eric, I had no idea how much you look like your mother until now, " she teased him, as she got to the final braid.  They both thought that was funny.  

Eric got up and turned around on his knees facing her. "So I look like my mother eh? Well I am not her, thank heavens." He joked back. 

Eric suddenly got very serious.   Enough with the games, he thought.   He took the comb from her hand and threw it aside.   He undid her pony tail and her naturally curly hair just cascaded unkempt all over her head.  He gently pulled at one of her  locs  and he smiled at her innocent  face beneath a head full of  curly locs.  He thought  how desirable and beautiful she looked.  He just wanted to devour her but he knew that he had to take it slow.  

 Eric  pulled her close to him.  He buried his face into her chest  and inhaled deeply; she smelled so damn good, he thought.   She looked at him with her big piercing brown eyes...the color brown meant that she was still scared or sad.  He needed to see that amber glow in her eyes.  He wondered if she had anything underneath that pajama top.  Looking directly into her eyes, he slowly moved his hands up her leg and gently touched her; and  he was surprised but pleased at what he found, so she was ready, he thought.  

Eric sat back on his heel and looked at her inquiringly as he tried to decipher the different signals she was sending him.  He held her face in his hands and kissed her gently on the lips, then down her neck.  He stopped for a moment and looked into her eyes; they  now had that amber glow he was hoping for; this meant that she was now in the mood for loving.  He was tempted to move quickly for fear she might suddenly change her mind, but he thought slow and easy was the key to this special night of loving for him and his bride.