26. What's Your Wish

Hermione Apparated to the mansion. She just finished doing some shopping for Christmas. The weather is freezing cold, snows were everywhere. Quicken her steps, Hermione walked into the house. She put all of the stuffs she purchased on before heading to the fireplace.

"Incendio"

Fire came out from the fireplace. Hermione breathed in relief before taking her seat at the couch nearby her source of warmth. She stayed in front of the fireplace for few minutes to maintain her body temperature. Seriously, she wasn't planning to die in this winter. Not that she expected the temperature would be like.. 20 below 0? Yeah, it was so cold when she walked into Diagon Alley.

"Accio socks"

Hermione summoned few red and green colored socks to her. She took a small box underneath the couch, taking out few Christmas cards that she and Draco decorated few days ago. Both of them were so excited to celebrate this year's Christmas. She levitated all of the socks and hung it on the hook at the fireplace.

"Mione, you're home"

"Hi, Draco"

Draco smiled as a reply. He strolled down from the stairs and went into the kitchen. He prepared 2 mugs of wizard hot chocolates and took them to the living room. He joined Hermione in front of the fireplace. She was still in her coat, which told him she just arrived few moments ago. One of the mugs exchanged hands. Draco took a sip from his mug.

"Where did you go?"

"Diagon Alley. To do some shopping"

"Shopping for what?"

"Christmas, idiot"

Hermione smacked Draco's head playfully before drinking her hot chocolate. Well, at least there's something to warm her up. Draco turned to the dining table, looking at all the decorations Hermione bought. His eyes widen looking at how much of stuffs were on the table. They were just going to celebrate together, it's not like they're inviting the whole Hogwarts. Gosh, girls with shopping are inseparable.

"Something's a bit off"

Draco muttered wandless magic and a tall pine tree appeared at the corner of their living room. Well, now they can decorate the tree with all of the red and green balls Hermione bought. Hermione smiled at Draco, thanking him for the tree. She literally forgot about that tree which symbolized her Christmas.

"Wizard Christmas or Muggle Christmas?"

"I've been celebrating Wizard Christmas for like 23 years. Muggle Christmas sounds fun"

"Alright. Wands away, let's get started"

Hermione took out all of the light balls and another stuffs she bought from Diagon Alley. Draco looked at Hermione who was hanging some of them at any places that seemed good with decorations. Hermione realized that Draco wasn't really decorating, so she turned to face him. Giving him a deadly look, Draco quickly ran from the couch and helped to pass her everything.

"Where can I put this?"

"What?"

"This frames. I think it would be necessary for us to place scented candles on top of the fireplace to make the surrounding more lovely"

"Mione, are you serious? You're gonna burn the whole house with your fire things"

Hermione laughed. "These are fake scented candles, Draco. They have lights that appeared like fire when you turn on the button"

"Another Muggle thing?"

Hermione laughed before replacing the photo frames belonged to her and Draco with the fake scented candles at the top of the fireplace. She turned on the light and asked Draco's help to make it more lovely. It looked so good and was beyond her expectation. She thought it would be simple because of the quality, but they turned out quite beautiful. She turned and saw Draco sitting on the couch.