24. 20 Questions

"Thanks, Hedwig!"

Grr!

Hermione giggled as the snowy owl left her balcony. She looked at the brown envelope, seeing Harry's and Ginny's names written on the parchment. She tore it open, unfolding the parchment inside. Ginny sent this and she could feel the happy tone in her handwriting.

Hi, Hermione and Draco!

Me and Harry are having a small party this Saturday. I want to invite both of you. I have big news to tell. But I won't tell it here, I will make an announcement at the party.

The party will be held at mine and Harry's place. My parents and my brothers are coming. Looks like George had something to do to make the party merrier. But, no worries, Ronald won't be there. I don't want to invite him at all.

Hope to see both of you there!

Till then,
Ginny

Hermione smiled before folding back the parchment. She turned as she heard a soft knock on her door. She placed the parchment on her personal study and walked to the door. She unlocked the door and saw Draco standing at the door with his bed hair and monkey pyjama. She tried to hold her laugh. It's very rare to see him wearing such cute pyjama.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Hmm"

"Go wash your face and come down for breakfast. You look so messy"

"Okay"

Draco left to his room. Hermione chuckled at her sleepy husband. It was like a routine for him. Knocking on her door and receiving the same question every morning. He looked like a kid whenever she saw him in his pyjama. Why did he has to act so cute? Hermione walked downstairs and prepared the table with wandless magic.

"Good morning, Draco"

"Good morning, Granger"

"Stop calling me Granger, will you?"

"Oh, it's Malfoy now"

Draco gave his playful smirk. Hermione's cheeks flushed. She took her seat in front of Draco and looked at his hair. She pursed her lips into a thin line looking at his messy bed hair. Draco frowned, curious about the expression on Hermione's face. Before he could say anything, Hermione bursted into laughter.

"Hey, what's wrong? What's so funny?"

"Pfft, your hair"

Draco's eyes widened. He started to panic. What? What's wrong with his hair? Draco touched his hair, didn't have any clue about how bad the state of his hair was. Hermione giggled before taking her wand to tame Draco's hair using some magic. She put away her wand, giggling softly.

"Did you sleep with your head on the board? Or did you sleep with your arm as your pillow?"

"I slept on the table. Well, not planning. I was doing some work"

"Okay, okay. Let's eat"

Draco smiled as both of them started enjoying the food Hermione cooked. Ever since he got married to her, he needed to accept Muggles foods as much as she accepted Wizarding cuisines. Draco helped Hermione with the dishes. After that, he followed Hermione to the backyard, watching her watering the plants. Hermione put the water pot and turned to Draco.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. I'm boring"

"Hmm. Let's play 20 Questions"

"Great. Another Muggle game"

Hermione laughed before sitting on the wooden swing in the garden. Draco yawned a bit, feeling sleepy because of the lack of rest. His schedule at the company was quite hectic for the whole week. Too many projects and offers that he needed to check by himself. Well, don't ever stop Hermione from working again.

"Okay. Is this game like that Moponoly thing?"

Hermione looked at Draco in confusion. The name sounded familiar but it sounded so unfamiliar. She frowned, did he pronounce it wrong? Or, did she forget the exact name of the board game? For a while, she was having a battle in her head about the name. She quickly bursted into laughter after realizing Draco's pronunciation mistake.

"Draco, it's Monopoly. And it's a different game. It's a game where one ask another person a question and the other answer it and they will take turn to ask each other"

"Great. Okay, you go first"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Green. Not because of Slytherin, but I just love nature a lot. How about you?"

"Blue, probably? Well, I don't have specific one. If you could change your house, which would you choose?"

"Hufflepuff, to be honest. They're loyal, faithful and kind. There's no such thing like blood prejudice or anything. And you?"

"Slytherin"

"You'll look good in Slytherin too. Well, maybe Theo will go crazy knowing that the brightest witch of her age is in Slytherin. Just stay in Gryffindor, then"

"Yeah, whatever. What is your favorite Muggle game? And why?"

"2 questions, but I'll let it slip. Well, the Truth or Dare? We don't need to use Veritaserum, and we can control the truth we shared. Okay, me. Whose letter was that? That you received this morning"

"Oh. Harry and Ginny. Specifically, Ginny. She invited both of us to her special party. Well, small party. I don't know what event, but I'm excited for it"

They remained silent for a few moment. Hermione threw the pebble into the pond in front of them. Draco turned to look at Hermione. She looked as gorgeous as always despite being in her pyjamas. With the messy bun and her bare face. And again, he was lost in her brown orbs.

Those honey brown orbs that seemed to drown him every single time. Those honey brown orbs that he's obsessed with. Those honey brown orbs that he wanted to look at for the rest of his life. Those honey brown orbs that he wanted to be looked at for the rest of his life. The honey brown orbs he loved.

"Draco?"

Hermione turned to look at those grey orbs. She frowned, Draco looked like he wasn't here. It was like, his body was there and his mind was somewhere else. She looked around, searching for the things Draco was staring at. But, it reached disappointment. She can't figure out what he was looking at. Then, realization hit her. He was looking at her.

"Draco Malfoy!"

"Huh?"

Realization hit Draco. Uh-huh, he was caught. He looked away, flustered. His cheeks turned a bit red. Hermione frowned before looking at him. She gave him that beautiful smile he always loved. Hermione moved a bit closer to him.

"Why did you look at me?"

"No, I didn't"

"Don't lie, Draco"

"I'm not lying"

"I know what you want, Draco"

Draco turned to look at Hermione. His eyes fell to her beautiful lips. Without thinking twice, he pulled Hermione until their chests collided. He crashed his lips on hers, missing those lips. His free hand ran through her hair, pulling her hair down from the messy bun.

Hermione's arms circled themselves miraculously around Draco's neck, replying to his kiss. She hissed slowly when he licked his tongue at her bottom lip. She gasped, letting his tongue explore every inch of her mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair. How satisfying that is.

"Draco—"

Hermione moaned in between their kiss. Draco smirked, kissing her deeper. He can't miss this moment. He had no idea how much he missed those lips. They broke the kiss at the same time because of the lack of air. Draco leaned his forehead against Hermione's, panting. He smirked looking at her red cheeks.

"Enjoying, didn't you?"

"Didn't expect the game to end with this"

They both laughed before hugging each other.

*******
I will try to update few chapters tonight because I would probably not update tomorrow. I have tons of homeworks to be done hehe.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

I hope all of you are doing good!