✈︎ Chapter Five

"so what do you think?" Haechan asked placing his hands on his hips observing his friend's reaction.

Jeno smiled, "it's pretty," he nodded ending his answer curtly.

"Be honest hyung, don't help Haechan rise his pride," Jisung snickered leaning against the wall.

The tanned male flipped him off as Jeno pursed his lips before patting his friend's head reassuringly. "It's pretty but–" he paused.

He looks around one more time and continued, "it's too– red and evil," he winced trying to be as nice as possible.

"It looks like a fucking set for Fifty Shades Of Grey," Jisung remarks looking around with disgust. "I think you're forgetting this is Jeno's place, Satan's gifted son?" He drawls.

Haechan blinks, "ah fuck–" he face palmed himself as Jeno only patted his back telling him it was fine. "I'll change it up a bit," he said.

Jisung hummed, "yeah, get rid of those horns and atleast add some bright colors," he rolled his eyes bending one of the horn designs on the wall.

It was probably from a dead dear or demon from Haechan killing them, that was his guess considering how it still smells fresh and his friend went hunting for blood and meat a moment ago.

The tanned male made some hand motions in the air using his magic to change up a bit of the designs in Jeno's bedroom since he sort of forgot the obvious difference between them and their style.

"How about this?" He said gesturing the room with a grin.

This time, the blue haired demon squealed, "it's pretty!" He bounced around admiring his bedroom that he asked for his friends to decorate.

All of the rooms in the house were finished and decorated, but Haechan and Jisung wanted to help design atleast one room for their friend to show their care for him and a sign of remembrance from hell.

They won't be able to see each other all the time anyways, only at rare occasions since Jeno will be busy learning the human life while the other two will be busy on– torturing a human's life.

It's either they have time or Jeno decides to summon them if he needed anything.

The youngest amongst them snorts, "when I said add some bright colors, I actually mean add some bright colors

The youngest amongst them snorts, "when I said add some bright colors, I actually mean add some bright colors." He emphasized.

Haechan scoffed at him, "what do you mean? I did add bright colors!" He argued.

"You added white," Jisung deadpanned rolling his eyes.