Games.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Vote and comment everyone.

Evie's pov
"Here you go darling." I heard Elle say. I looked at her, smiling.

Elle was basically my manager, but I think of her as a mother figure then anything else. She was in her 60's, and didn't have a bad bone in her body.

She lets me spend all major holidays at her home, as she knew about my past. She brought me food everyday, which I was more then grateful for.

"Hi Elle, how are you?"

"I'm fine sweetheart, how are you?"

"I'm okay." I responded and grabbed the to-do list for today.

My day job was basically a temp worker at an office. I didn't do much, just dealt with annoying doctors and asshole nurses who treated me with disrespect just because I was a temp. Elle was the only one who was truly nice to me.

"If it isn't Ms.Joyce." I heard Haden say. Haden was a doctor at this office, who flirted with me non-stop.

"Hi Haden, how are you?"

"I'm fine babe, how are you?"

"Fine." I responded and saw I had to arrange a few patients files. I walked to that part of the office, seeing the huge stack already out for me. I took them to my desk, starting to arrange them.

"So." I heard Haden's voice say. I looked up, his bright green eye staring at me.

"Are you busy later?"

"Yes."

"Really? You seem to be busy every night.."

"Because I have a night job as well, Haden."

"Come on, one date, we can go out for lunch."

"I said no."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to. I've told you multiple times I'm not interested."

"So let me buy you lunch, as friends."

"Elle brought me lunch."

"So save it for tomorrow." He said and I looked at Elle, who was staring at us admiringly. I looked back at Haden, who had a pleading look in his eyes. I exhaled harshly.

"Fine, one lunch, but you're paying."

"Deal, now I have to go deal with sick people" He said and shot me a sly wink, before walking away. Elle came up to me, smiling warmly.

"He likes you."

"Elle you know I can't..."

"I know, I know, but he won't accept that." She said and I groaned.

"You're not making this easy for me."

"I know Eve, just go out with him and give him a chance."

"If I tell him what happened to me a few years ago, he'll think I'm disgusting."

"You were forced."

"Still, I can't lead him on like this, but he won't give up!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart." Is all she said before leaving me to my work. I sighed when suddenly I got a call on my office phone.

"Dr.Sheens office, how may I help you?"

"Hey babe." Layla's voice chimed in, making me smile.

"Hi, what's up?"