Travel.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please vote, comment, and read the a/n. Thank you all.

Evie's pov
I saw Layla standing by the airport security, nearly shitting herself at the sight of me. She ran to me, hugging me tightly. My bags dropped at the impact, immediately hugging her back.

"Oh my god have I missed you." She whispered into my ear, and I pulled back. She left a small kiss on my cheek, before the security grabbed my bags.

"Oh my god, you've grown so much." She said and placed her hand on my stomach softly, feeling it. I chuckled.

"Yeah, it's insane." I said and she led me out of the airport, into her black BMW.

"Nice car." I said and ran my fingers over the leather.

"Well, being a writer has really done a lot for me." She said and shot me a sly wink. The security put my bags in the back, and quickly she sped off.

"L-Layla I'm nauseous as fuck, can you relax?" I asked and she immediately slowed down.

"Because I want to get it out of the way, can we talk about Erich?" She asked, and I sighed.

"F-Fine."

"So you told me he's working with Trevor, your cousin, so you had to come here...basically to escape?"

"Yes." I said, and I realized we were now in the east side of the city.

"Trevor called and said he wanted us to be in separate apartments, so I have no choice."

"You could've just canceled it."

"I tried to, the person said they talk to Trevor and Trevor only. It was useless, but we live a few blocks away, so it's no problem." She said and pulled into the complex.

"Wow." I breathed out, and she chuckled.

"Trevor really went all out for you huh?" She said while putting my bags down, and I sighed.

"Yes, he did." I answered and we both sat down on the couch.

"So what are your plans?" She asked, and I exhaled.

"Well I would LOVE to see your office, and I would like to explore while laying it low of course." I said, and she smiled.

"There is so many great places for you to visit here, I'm so excited to show them to you." She said, and I suddenly got a call. I grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Are you at the apartment?" Trevor's voice said loudly over the phone. I exhaled.

"Yes, I am, what's going on?" I asked, and a brief silence overtook.

"TREVOR."

"I-I'm here! It's nothing, Nonna and Leo is just worried." He said, and I exhaled.

"Is everything okay with Erich?" I asked, and Trevor swallowed through the phone. He suddenly asked us to facetime and I answered.

"Trevor what the fucking hell is going on?!" I exclaimed, sitting down next to Layla, who rested her head on my shoulder. He turned his camera around, and my eyes went wide, Layla snatching the phone from my hand.

"THAT'S MY DRESS!" She exclaimed.

"Well, it's not a dress anymore, It's fabric." He said, and I grabbed the phone.

"That's the dress I wore when I met Erich, I must've left it while I was moving to Leo's." I said, and Trevor groaned.

"I don't think you can come back to Italy for awhile, at least until he blows the shit off." He said, and I sighed. Layla grabbed the phone.

"Where the HELL is that bastard? Is he with you?"

"Who! Erich?"

"No not Erich, Trevor, I was asking about the fucking Grinch." She spat, which made Trevor shoot up the finger and me snicker.

"IS ERICH IN ITALY??" She yelled.

"Yes, he is, and he isn't leaving for another three weeks." He said, and Layla exhaled.

"Here, take the phone before I snap your cousins neck off." She spat and handed me the phone. Trevor chucked.

"She's feisty, is she single?"

"Trevor you have a wife!"

"Not for me, you idiot, for my friend." He said, and I hung up the phone. I looked at Layla, who took out a bottle of wine and a bottle of water.

"Sorry babe." She said and handed me the water. I took a small sip while Layla basically drenched herself in wine.

Erich's pov
"Hey Jackson." I said and he handed me the file.

"I did a quick background check and guess what I fucking saw." He said and I opened the file. My eyes went wide.

"Layla is in New York?"

"She's a writer for People magazine, we can go see her immediately." He said, and I exhaled.

"I can't though, Trevor is up my ass about being here. I know it's because of Evie."

"Tell him you have to go back to San Francisco to check up on things, and I'll fill you in." He said and I ran my hands through my blonde hair.

"Also." Jackson said and turned the page.

"I have a friend who works in a lab, and a few bribes, I could get her to test the DNA between her and Trevor." He said, and I looked at it.

"It proves their cousins, how did you get Trevor's and Evie's DNA?"

"Evie was in child services, Trevor was trying to be convicted of having drugs so they needed his blood." He said, and I exhaled.

"So this proves their cousins?"

"Correct." He said, and I called Wilky.

"Get the jet ready, we're flying to New York."

A/N
Filler chapter, but here you go. Sorry for no update yesterday, I love you all so much!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎