EPILOGUE

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Vote, comment, and read the a/n.

(Also how do we feel ab the aesthetic change in my account, my covers, and my titles? It was def time for a change lol...Also I changed the name of one night stand to Tragedy? How do we feel about it...)

{NOT EDITED}

Layla's pov
I tapped my fingers impatiently on the desk, I just wanted to get out of here.

I've hated courtrooms.

"Ms.Summers, It's nice to see you."

"You as well." I said and shook the guys hand. We both sat down, and I sighed.

"Can we make this quick?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Since Evie didn't have a will, but many have testified to you being her best friend, I have decided to give you all her belongings." He said and I nodded.

"Okay..."

"And also, here's the autopsy." He said and handed me a paper. I looked at it.

"She died by suffocation?" I asked and he exhaled.

"The medical examiner will come in here in a few minutes to explain, for now, I'll make sure you have all Evie's belongings." He said and I nodded. He left the autopsy report on the table, and suddenly I saw a male come in.

"I'm Lucas Kowalczyk, the medical examiner." He said and sat down.

"So um, How did Evie pass away exactly?"

"She has hand marks on her throat, Erich Blunt strangled her."

"Oh wow...um did she suffer?"

"I don't believe so."

"What about Erich?"

"I can't disclose that information." He said and I sighed.

"Anything else I have to know?"

"Well Evie was around four months pregnant."

"Yes.."

"Well her child was going to be very sick when it came out."

"Can you tell the gender?"

"Yes, a baby girl." He said and I let out a shaky breath.

"And also, was Evie going through some type of drug recovery?"

"Well, um, It's complicated, why?"

"Because her child had an eighty percent chance of having autism, and also brain damage." He explained and my eyes widened.

"Also has Evie miscarried before?"

"Yes...twice."

"Hm..."

"What?"

"Is that the reason why she was depressed?" He asked, and quickly I got uncomfortable.

"There was a lot of reasons." I answered, and he nodded.

"Those miscarriages must've hurt her a lot since she has AES." He said and I shrugged.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked and he sighed.

"She was thin, like thin thin, especially because she was pregnant, and I'm not going to lie to you Ms.Summers, but there was an eighty percent chance that Evie would've miscarried her babygirl, since all she's been through." He said and I exhaled.