The End.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Vote and Comment.

Erich's pov
I pulled into her apartment complex. I was so excited, and a little nervous. I parked, but I couldn't seem to open the door.

I watched the fourth floor, wondering which apartment was hers. All the lights were on, as it was only 8 ish pm.

I sat there for a few minutes, but I didn't know what I was going to do.

Like what the hell do I do? Just barge in there? What's even going to happen.

I just wish this stupid bitch got the abortion, it would've made my life so much easier.

Evie was gorgeous, and I'm sure our baby would look amazing.

But I don't want a kid. I don't want to settle down.

Why couldn't this bitch has just gotten an abortion?

I got out of the car, going up to the building. I opened the door with the key, and walked to the elevator.

I opened it, and pressed the number seven. I pressed the 'door close' button, immediately it closing.

Fuck, what am I going to do when I get there?

I pulled out my phone, seeing a message from Trevor.

'When are you coming back to Italy Erich? We need you here.'  Trevor's message said. I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth.

'Not for awhile, I'll see you soon.' I messaged back, and the elevator opened.

The elevator door opened, and walked out. I started counting down the doors.

71...72...73...74...75...

7A...7B...

I stopped at her door. I pressed my ear against the door, hearing the tv. She was awake.

Why the fuck wouldn't she be awake? She's not eighty you stupid ass.

I was about to knock on the door when I got a call. I walked away from the door.

"Hello?"

"Erich you need to get back to Italy, Trevor is getting agitated."

"I'm at Evie's apartment."

"Erich...Watch yourself."

"What the hell do you think I'm going to do?"

"Kill her, you know we can't do another trial."

"Well she won't get a fucking abortion."

"So leave her, let her raise the kid without you." He said, and I sighed.

"Not going to happen."

"Then what? You'll kill the bitch?"

"Yeah, I fucking will."

"Eri-" I hung up on him, and walked to the door. I knocked on the door, and heard the pad of footsteps.

Evie's pov
'Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's.' Holly said through the screen, and I smiled at the iconic quote.

Breakfast at Tiffany's is truly an amazing fucking movie.

I shoved more popcorn into my mouth, as it was all I was craving.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘|(𝐄.𝐁 𝟏𝟖+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara