Business...and pleasure.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please vote, comment, and read the a/n. Thank you all my darlings.

Shameless plug, but follow my socials
Instagram:svosos
Tiktok:svosos
Snapchat:juliacymek
Twitter:svosos
Thank you all, and go read!

{NOT EDITED, PLEASE IGNORE ANY MISTAKES!}

Layla's pov
I let my silky black hair down, plugging in my straightener. I stared at the mirror, making sure I looked good.

A dark red body-con dress with black heels and a long black blazer. Evie sat on my bed, looking through the other dresses which I had laid out.

"I still think you should go for this one." She said and showed the dark green low-cut dress.

"Absolutely not. That's a club dress, not a work dress." I said and she groaned.

"What if he's insanely hot and wants to fuck?"

"I'm not fucking anyone, because I have eyes on only one person." I flirted, and Evie smiled.

God, Did I love her smile.

"I hope that's me." She said and walked behind me, wrapping her hands around my waist. I smiled at her, while she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Are you excited?"

"More nervous then anything." I answered and she turned me around, placing a tender kiss on my mouth which shocked me.

Quickly I kissed back, and almost immediately I felt heat start to go down to my pussy as she ran her hands through my hair, which slowly went to my jawline. I moved my head away as her hands went down to my breasts.

"Evie not right now."

"You have like fifteen minutes."

"It's not enough." I whispered and pulled away from her. I grabbed my black bag, and looked at Evie, who was pouting.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll talk to you later." I said and pulled out my phone, seeing a message from the mystery businessman.

'I'm Here Ms.Summers, I do not see you.'

'I'm so sorry, My Taxi is late for some reason.' I messaged him, and left a small kiss on Evie's cheek.

"Bye baby, You have a key so leave when you want, and if you need anything, call me." I said and walked out of my apartment. I threw off my big heels and ran down the stairs.

What? You have to do what you to do.

I finally arrived at the parking lot, and got into my Cadillac.

Erich's pov
I waited impatiently at the table. I got one far in the back so I could see everything at the door, but not look creepy. Suddenly I saw her, and quickly I felt my anger and frustration crumble.

She's fucking gorgeous, how could I not see that? Why the fuck did I give Jackson this beauty?

She has on a dark red tight skin dress with these high black heels. They had these gorgeous red on the back, which means they were Louboutins.

So fucking sexy.

She pulled her hair back, and quickly I motioned for the waiter to come over to me.

"Can you please go get that female in red and tell her she's with me?" I asked and the waiter nodded. Immediately the waiter walked over to her, and her face perked up as the waiter said something to her.

She walked with the waiter, and immediately her body almost as if dropped as she saw my face, which made me grin.

"Thank you." I said to the waiter and she sat down, her lips now pressed into a thin line.

"What would you guys like to start with?"

"Two glasses of Chardonnay." I answered and he nodded.

"It will come soon." He said and walked away. I looked at Layla, who's eyes were on everything but me.

"Are you okay Ms.Summers?" I taunted, and she crossed her fingers together.

"Erich what the fuck are you-"

"Ah, Ah, It's Mr.Blunt, and you're forgetting this is a business meetings."

"Fuck you, you did this on purpose."

"Maybe so, but I can also call Meredith and tell her you're being very unprofessional and you can loose your job." I said, my temper rising. She exhaled, and pulled out a little black book.

"I have a few questions for you Mr.Blunt."

"First, let's have a conversation, getting into business immediately is boring."

"No, it's smart." She muttered and the guy came back with a glass of Chardonnay and two wine glasses. He put the wine glasses in front of us and opened the bottle, pouring a little.

"Leave it, and give us a few minutes to think about what we want to eat." I said and he nodded.

He walked away, and I took a sip while Layla's hands were to herself, a mad expression on her face.

"Layla, come on."

"No, Erich, just say what you want."

"First taste a sip of wine."

"Erich just please tell me what the hell you want." She said, and I motioned for the glass. She rolled her eyes as she picked it up, and took a small sip.

"This is fun." I teased, and Layla took another sip. I noticed how she was shaking.

"Why are you shaking?" I asked, and Laura ran a hand through her straightened hair.

"I'm afraid of you. I'm afraid to be here. I'm afraid to be near you." She answered, and I couldn't help the smirk overtake my face.

"Really?"

"Yes." She answered.

"You look very beautiful today." I said, and she didn't look at me.

"Erich please, can you not?"

"I'm giving you a compliment."

"I don't want it."

"Every female likes to be complimented, especially from me." I said, and she rolled her eyes. I stared at her, and she looked at me uncomfortably.

I put my wine glass up. She looked at me hesitantly before grabbing the wine glass. Our glasses clinked.

"To business..." I answered, and she sighed.

"To Business." She muttered, and we drank the wine.

"And pleasure."

A/N
I had to rewrite this chapter which I was SO SO SO pissed about, but finally this chap is out. Hope you all enjoyed-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎