Distractions, Suspicions, and Romance.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please VOTE, comment, and REAS THE A/N. Thank you all.

Also I changed Layla's job. She is now a writer/editor for PEOPLE magazine. Please read on♥︎

{NOT EDITED, there may be mistakes which will be fixed in the future.}

Evie's pov
"God, this is so beautiful!" I exclaimed to Layla as we walked around Central Park. We were enjoying the scenery, when she motioned for me to sit down. I obliged, and she sighed.

"Evie what's going on between you and Leo?" She asked, and my eyes widened.

"N-Nothing, I mean, we went on a few dates, but it was nothing serious." I answered, and she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really." I said, and she grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles.

"I really like you, Evie." She said, and I smiled, showing off my teeth.

"I like you too, Layla." I whispered and she leaned in, leaving a soft kiss on my cheek. I looked at her, taking in her face structure.

Layla has dark brown, almost black hair. She has these brown eyes which i could get lost in for hours, and has this beautiful tan and soft skin.

I love running my hands over it, letting the pressure of my nails slightly scratch it. She stared at me, before chuckling.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Hm, so what are you think about exactly?"

"How I'm aching for your touch." I whispered, and she pulled her lip between her teeth.

"Evie, seriously, don't do this to me right now." She whispered, and I chuckled.

"We've been in central park for an hour, why don't we go get some lunch?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"Sure, What are you craving?"

"I would LOVE a good pizza."

"A fancy pizza or a classic pizza?"

"Definitely classic."

"Okay, let's go then." She said and we got up. I skimmed her hand with mine, lacing her fingers in between us.

Erich's pov
I quickly typed up the message I was sending to Jackson, eager to land to New York City. I called the CEO of People Magazine, who were MORE then happy to talk to me.

I told them I was flying in tonight, and I would like to meet with their best celebrity writer/editor and possibly write something about me.

The CEO immediately started talking about Layla Summers, who was their current best writer. I told him that I ready to be interviewed, but to keep my identity a secret.

A little surprise.

I saw my stewardess, Angelica, staring at me hungrily while putting down a drink for me. I leaned back, smirking at the young female.

Young. Blonde. Thin. Innocent. Just my type.

I looked at her, before motioning for her to come to me with my middle and pointer finger. She came over, a hips unintentionally sashaying with every step.