Regrets.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Vote, comment, read the a/n. Thank you all.

{NOT EDITED, MAY BE MISTAKES}

Erich's pov
I got into my car, putting in Evie's address into my GPS, her apartment was five minutes away. I started to drive, when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"It's Jackson, where the hell are you?"

"I'm driving to Evie's."

"What happened with Layla?"

"She told me the truth, which is that Evie is pregnant and it's mine."

"Well no bloody fucking shit, so now what?"

"I'm going to tell her to get an abortion."

"Dude just...be gentle."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid, Erich." He said, and I ran my hands through my hair.

"F-Fine, I won't kill the bitch, and I'm here, so goodbye."

"Bye, and be nice." He said and hung up. I got out of my car, looking at her apartment complex.

Wow...is she poor?

I walked to her complex, seeing Evie's name on one of the buzzers.

Evie Hannah Joyce.

I pressed the buzzer, and quickly heard Evie's voice.

"Who is it?"

"It's Erich, can I come in?"

"What? Why?"

"I just...I needed to see you." I said, and suddenly heard the door open.

"Come in." She said, and I smirked as I grabbed the door, opening it.

Evie's pov
Erich? What is he doing here? Why is he here? What the hell...

I moved my suitcase to my bed, and went into the living room, pausing the show that was on. I grabbed my phone, and called Layla.

It rung once, no answer.

It rung twice, no answer.

It rung once final time, and I sighed as I realized Layla wasn't and isn't going to answer my calls.

If Layla isn't going to answer once, she wasn't going to answer my second nor third call.

Suddenly I heard a huge bang on the door, startling me. I walked do the door, opening it.

"Erich?" I asked, and he shoved himself in through the door.

"Is it true?" He asked, and Immediately it clicked in my head.

"What?"

"Don't bullshit me, Evie, just say the god damn fucking truth, are you pregnant or not?"

"N-No."

"Really?" He asked, and I nodded, when Erich suddenly grabbed my waist harshly, pulling me close to him.

"Stop lying to me, Evie, you're not making this easy for herself." He said, and I swallowed as he grabbed my jaw, making me look into his eyes.

Usually they were very bright, and very blue, but right now they looked dark, and not to mention intimidating as hell.

"W-What do you want Erich?" I asked and he shoved me into the couch, making a small yelp come out of my mouth.