Dreams.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please vote, comment, and read the a/n. Thank you all.

{NOT EDITED}

Evie's pov
"Oh my god." I whispered as he pulled into this beautiful home.

"It's nice isn't it?"

"You're calling this modern? This is fucking gorgeous!" I exclaimed to Leo, who chuckled.

"Mines better, maybe in a few months when we start dating you can come over."

"What?"

"What?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes as I got out. Suddenly I saw an elderly couple come out, who had bright smiles on their faces.

"EVIE." My grandmother screamed, running to me and hugging me. I hugged back, suddenly feeling wetness on my shoulder.

"I'm so happy you're finally here." She said, her accent extremely thick. I pulled back, smiling.

"It's a blessing to be here." I said and saw Leo coming with my bags.

"Leonardo is such a gentleman." I said, and she chuckled.

"A handsome gentleman." She said, and I sighed as my grandfather came up to me.

"Evie, how are you?"

"I'm good grandfather, I'm good."

"Grandfather...that is so formal." He said, and I shrugged.

"Well what would you like to be called?" I asked, and Leonardo came up to me.

"Excuse me, I have to go do something." My grandfather said and walked off back into the home.

"Nonna and Nonno." Leo answered my question, and I smiled as my nonna led me inside. I felt my jaw drop at this sight.

"Holy crap." I whispered, trying to watch my language as I took in the interior of the home. It was very white, and it covered in plants, something I loved.

"Please, Evie, come to the kitchen, you must be starved." Nonna said, and I trailed behind her quickly. I walked into the kitchen, smiling. She motioned for me to sit down.

"You're literally just skin and bones, we have to fatten you up!"

"I think I'm going to fatten up with this baby growing." I answered, and she stopped walking around the kitchen. She sat down next to me, sighing.

"You truly don't understand how happy I was when your friend Layla called me, I've been trying to find you ever since..."

"Nonna please." I said, and she nodded. She got up, clapping her hands.

"What would you like to eat?"

"I'm not hungry, actually I'm very tired, can you lead me to my bedroom?"

"YES! I mean yes." She said, and I tried to cover up my laugh as she led me up the stairs. She walked quickly to a room.

"This is your room, Evie." She said, and my jaw dropped.

"Oh my god..."

"What? Do you not like it?" She asked, and I saw Leo coming with my suitcase and bag.

"No, No, I love it, it's literally bigger then my apartment in San Francisco." I said and heard a groan.

"Evie, my darling, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but what the hell do you have in your bag?!"