Peace..and war.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please vote, comment, and read the a/n. Thank you all.

{NOT EDITED}

Erich's pov
I ran my hands through my hair as I grabbed my phone, calling Evie again. No answer.

Her appointment was yesterday, and I wanted to know if she okay. I saw Jackson run in, him exhaling.

"We have a meeting with Mr.Joyce." He said and my eyes went wide.

"J-Joyce? As in Evie Joyce's father?"

"No, as in the CEO of Joyce enterprise...are you okay?" He asked, and I exhaled.

"N-No, I'm not."

"What's wrong?"

"Evie isn't answering my calls."

"Let's track her phone." He said and ran out. I grabbed my phone, seeing a message from my current friend Aurora.

Ahh, Aurora.

She was gorgeous...she had these beautiful round breasts and this huge a-

"ERICH?" Jackson yelled, and I looked up.

"Dreaming about me?" He taunted, and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm..sure..now track Evie's phone." I spat and he started typing rapidly into the computer, when a strange beep came out.

"What the fuck.." He muttered and typed the same thing again, the same beep coming out.

"I can't track her phone."

"I thought you put a tracker on her phone."

"That's not what I mean, I can't track her phone because her phone doesn't exist." He said, and I shot up from my chair.

"WHAT?!"

"Her phone doesn't exist...and it seems as if she cancelled her phone." He said, and Jackson looked at me, exhaling. I started pacing around the room.

"I WANT EVERYTHING ON THIS BITCH, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING."

"I already gave you that file."

"THEN PRINT OUT A NEW FUCKING COPY AND HAND IT TO ME." I spat and he rolled his eyes before walking out. I sat down at my desk, feeling anger quickly course through my veins.

I'm going to find this whore, whether she fucking likes it or not.

Evie's pov
I walked off the plane, slowly going down the huge hallway.

I was nervous, as I was literally in a foreign fucking country.

I walked out, seeing a bunch of people staring around. Some wore suits, while some were dressed casually.

I looked around, and saw my name written on one of those white board. I smiled as I walked over to the extremely attractive guy.

Not as attractive as Erich though.

"Hi, I'm Evie." I said, and he looked up at me, his eyes going wide.

"Wow...Hello Evie." He said, his Italian accent strong and heavy, which made my knees go slightly weak.

"Hi, Your name?"

"Leonardo, but call me Leo please."

"Of course." I said and we walked out of the airport, walking to a really nice car.