Flashbacks...Relapse..

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Vote, comment, read the a/n my darlings!

Credits to the singer @/Labrinth for the chapter title, It's not mine but I listened to the Euphoria soundtrack for the entire time I was writing this lol, also happy new year's eve my loves♥︎♥︎♥︎

Evie's pov
"Hello, My name is Evie Hannah Joyce, and I would like to schedule an appointment for an abortion."

"Hello, Ms.Joyce, well at first we have to check your baby and check just to make sure you're healthy before we can have the actual abortion scheduled to happen, so when you like the appointment to be scheduled?" She asked, and I looked at Erich, who just looked bored.

"The closest as possible."

"So next week, Tuesday at 2 pm?" She asked, and immediately a smile went up on my face.

"That's perfect, Book it." I said, and she sighed lightly.

"See you next week Ms.Joyce." She said and hung up. I looked at Erich, wiping some of my tears.

"There it's done, next week, tuesday at 2 pm." I said, and Erich looked up at me. He suddenly walked up to me, and I quickly started moving away, when he grabbed my waist, hoisting me up on the counter.

"Did you know that I can't stop thinking about you?" He asked, his hands running down my body, and quickly I looked away.

"G-Get away from me Erich."

"No." He whispered, his hand now going to my cheek, caressing it. I slapped his hand away, and suddenly his hand went to my throat.

"Don't slap my hand away, babe."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because you'll end up like Cindy." He whispered, and I quickly felt my eyes go wide as his hand went down, going to my thigh.

"You act as if you didn't enjoy the night we fucked."

"You drugged me."

"You opened your mouth."

"Doesn't mean I wanted you to shove a pill down my throat."

"You're saying you didn't enjoy it?" He asked, and my eyes went wide as his hand slipped into my sweatpants, grabbing the hem of my underwear.

"I remember the entire night..."

"Erich please..." I let out, and he started rubbing my clit.

"You were on your knees for me..."

"E-"

"You sucked my dick."

"Please E-"

"You rode me until you passed out on the bed." He said, and he started rubbing my clit even harder, when I quickly moved his hand away, taking it out of my sweatpants.

"Erich stop." I said, and he chuckled.

"You're still attracted to me, even after all I did?"

"I'm really not." I said, and he grabbed my jaw, making me look at his bright and beautiful eyes.

"Liar." He whispered, and quickly I was getting flashbacks.

'"Open." He said, and threw something into my mouth.'

I was having a hard time swallowing whatever the hell he gave me, but then he opened the champagne bottle, pouring some into my mouth, some landing on the bed. I exhaled harshly, as the temperature of the liquid was fucking freezing.