As Above, So Below; Part 2

Sweetpea and Fangs sat at the bar, watching Lexy dance in the middle of the room. Their comfortable silence was interrupted however when they noticed a guy walking in Lexy's direction, a hungry look in his eyes as he reached into his jacket. Sweetpea was quick to make his way to the dance floor.

The guy was a metre away from Lexy when he grabbed his shoulders and yanked him backwards. Before the guy even knew what was happening, he was dragged to the edge of the floor where Sweetpea turned him around and punched him hard in the face. When he groaned in pain Sweetpea shoved him through a door leading to the back room.

"What was that for?" The random guy asked as he rubbed his jaw.

"My girlfriend. That was for my girlfriend." Sweetpea replied simply, straightening his shirt out.

"I don't even know your girlfriend you asshole."

"She's the most gorgeous girl here. You know the one you were about to-" Sweetpea narrowed his eyes and scrunched his nose when he suddenly smelt something weird.

The guy's eyes widened and he attempted to run for the door but Sweetpea grabbed his collar and threw him into the back wall, knocking some stuff off the shelves.

Thank God for the loud music.

He reached into the guy's jacket to find a bottle in one of the pockets and some straws in another.

"Hmmm, wonder what these could be?" He asked sarcastically, opening the bottle and bringing it to his nose to smell. Vodka. And the straws were definitely jingle jangle. "Now what were you planning on doing with these?"

He threw them all at the door before turning his angry eyes back to the guy, who knew what was coming. He launched himself forward with raised fists but Sweetpea had the upper hand considering his temper. He threw the guy to the floor, his head banging on the wood as he did so, and punched him repeatedly until he started bleeding.

He stood up and fixed the cuffs of his shirt like nothing had just happened.

"Now, you're gonna go back in there and you're gonna go behind the stage. There, you'll see a door. It's a back exit. You're going to leave. You're never gonna come back here, you're never gonna look at my girlfriend again and you're not going to say a word to anyone about what happened to you."

The guy, who was probably delirious by now, laughed while coughing out blood. "And what if I do? You won't even know."

"Well as you can tell, I'm a likeable guy. I have a lot of friends. Everywhere. And they see and hear everything. So if I hear one thing about you, I have multiple options. I could bring your stash to the cops, and they could search your house. Or you could get another taste of this, only next time, I won't be so nice about it. And I won't have to worry about you talking to anyone afterwards, because you won't be able to."

Sweetpea stood against the wall rubbing his knuckles softly. He then looked at the guy who was staring at him and raised his eyebrows.

"Well? Are you leaving or what?" He asked. The guy scrambled to get up and reached for the door. "Bye, Jeremy Chadwick."

The guy, Jeremy, turned to look at him. "How do you know-"

"I took your ID when I was beating you up." He held up a card for him to see before throwing it back to him. "So now I've got your name, address and you still have no clue who I am. So I'd be very careful if I were you."