Judgement Night

Jughead, Fp and Lexy carried Fangs into the hospital after he got shot during the riots. Lexy had called for an ambulance to help them but they told her none were available. There was probably a lot of injuries that night.

"Ma'am!" Jughead went to the front desk.

"Wait your turn please." The nurse replied, not even looking up.

"He was shot."

"I'm gonna need you to step back!"

"He's dying!" Jughead slammed his hand down on the desk.

"What's going on here?" Doctor Masters entered the room.

"My friend was shot." Jughead told him.

Doctor Masters and some other nurses got a gurney for Fangs and began wheeling him away for surgery. Lexy held his hand tightly and ran with the gurney.

"You're gonna be okay Fangs. I promise." She said.

"Miss, you need to stop here." One of the nurses said.

"You're the strongest person I know, you don't have to worry about a thing." Lexy ignored the nurse.

"Miss you can't go any further!" She repeated.

They opened some doors and continued wheeling Fangs down the hallway. One of the male nurses had to hold Lexy back from going with them.

"You'll be okay, Fangs. Trust me." She called after them.

And with that, Fangs was gone.

***

Lexy had been waiting in the chaotic hospital for about 30 minutes. So many questions were going through her head. Where was Sweetpea? Where were all of the Serpents? Their friend had just been shot. Did that not affect them at all?

But then she remembered how hot headed Sweetpea was. When he got upset, he covered it up with anger. And then he lashed out. Lexy worried about what he was doing right now. No doubt something dangerous. She took out her phone to give him a call, but then her screen lit up. It was Archie's caller ID.

"Arch, what is it? Are you ok?" She asked worriedly.

If something had happened to Archie she never would have forgiven herself. They hadn't been on the best terms lately, but they were starting to get better now that Archie was done with Hiram.

"No, Lex, I'm fine. But Reggie's not." Archie said.

"What do you mean?"

"All of the Serpents think that he shot Fangs. They're going after him. You don't know where he is, do you?"

"You lost him!?"

"He disappeared into the riot. We need your help. He could get hurt. It's like he's gone into hiding or something."

That last sentence hit Lexy like a ton of bricks.

"Oh my God..." she whispered.

"What? What is it!?" Archie asked.

"Into hiding.... I think I know where he is. I'll call you if I find him."

"Wait, Lexy-"

Lexy hung up the phone before her brother could finish. Archie sighed.

"Are you okay?" He asked the phone, even though he knew Lexy could no longer hear him.

***

Lexy went all the way across town to the comic store. She parked her dad's truck in the middle of the road, knowing that the law didn't really apply to anyone anymore. She sighed when she saw Reggie, hiding behind a dumpster with a frightened look on his face.