2p America X Fem!Reader-Are You Unhappy?

America-Alfred.F.Jones
England-Arthur Kirkland
Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
2p America-Allen.L.Jones
2p Belarus-Natasha Arlovskaya
2p Canada-James Williams
2p England-Oliver Kirkland
2p Finland-Thurston Väinämöinen
2p Russia-Viktor Braginsky

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/ch)-Favourite character
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
(E/c)-Eye colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Come on Allen, please just make an effort." I say, begging my boyfriend Allen

"I already told you doll, I don't want to go to this stupid party." He replies

"It's Halloween and I really want to go." I continue

"I don't want to go, it's stupid." He sighs

"Oh come on, aren't you American?" I giggle "Don't you love these kinds of things?"

"My 1p might but I sure as hell don't." He says and walks up to our shared room

I sigh and lean back on out black couch. It's October 31st, my favourite holiday and Allen won't even make an effort to spend it with me. His 1p Alfred invited us to a costume party and I really want to go. I already have my costume (f/ch) which I worked really hard to make.

I didn't care if Allen went in costume or not but he won't go at all. Even worse he said he doesn't want me to go because of all the people who would flirt with me. Although I'm going anyway because I can do what I want.

I grab my purse and pack my phone and keys in it. I get to the front door want call out to Allen.

"I'm leaving now, if you want to come you know the address." I call out to the house and leave quickly before he can say anything

I head to my car and turn on the engine. I drive away seeing Allen in the review mirror shouting for me not to go. I can barely look at him, it hurts when people don't want to do things with you. Oh well hopefully this part gets my mind off of him.

When I pull up at Alfred's place I park close by and walk up to his doorstep. I knock on the door and  Alfred opens it beaming.

"(Y/N) YOU CAME!" He yells

I jump on him and hug him tightly, he is dressed as captain America.

"Yes I did!" I giggle "I wouldn't miss this, I love Halloween, you know this."

We walk inside and I can't help but feel that there are a pair of eyes on me, watching me intently. The music is loud and the food is great, so obviously Arthur didn't cook, and the party is amazing. There is a plate of pink and blue cupcakes though that haven't been touched. I'm guessing everyone knows what Oliver puts inside by now.

I head over to the dance floor and start dancing with my friend Natasha Arlovskaya. She is 2p Belarus and a total sweetheart. Noting like her 1p counterpart and I think she is the only 2p not bent on murder. She is adorable, with long strawberry blond hair and pink eyes. She is dressed as an angel, so cliché.

"Heya Nat." I giggle hugging her

"Dobry dzień." She replies hugging me back "I'm surprised Allen let you come, vhere is is?"

(Belarusian-Dobry dzień-Hello)

"He didn't let me come, I had to sneak out." I giggle "I just want to be able to celebrate my favourite holiday y'know? I can survive for a few hours without Allen."