Mafia!Scotland x Fem!Kidnapped!Reader-Kidnapped

(A/n):Requested by _CookieCrumbs_ , hope you like it :)

Scotland-Allistor Kirkland
Wales-Dylan Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I yawn softly and open my eyes. I see my fiancé Allistor outside on the balcony taking a drag from his cigarette. I sit up in bed and stretch, hopping out of bed and walking to Allistor.

"Good morning." He says hugging me as I walk over to him

"Good morning." I reply

He kisses my forehead and I smile, looking into his green eyes. He holds me tighter and rests his chin on my forehead.

"I thought you were going to quit smoking." I say

"Ivan and his idiots have been showing up more in my territory and starting fights." He sighs "I guess I'm just stressed."

Ivan is the head of the Russian mafia and lately his men have been hanging more around Allistor, who is the head of the Scottish Mafia's territory. Allistor has strong connections with other misfires such as the English and Irish which makes him a target for most other mafias.

Of course this puts me in danger but nothing bad has happened to me so we aren't really worried. I'm not a member of any mafias and met Allistor when I was working as a barista. He asked me out on a date and I said yes. We fell in love and eventually he told me he was part of the mafia, more so the head. I told him I loved him anyway and my life hasn't been the same since.

I quit my job and came to live with Allistor in his mansion with a few of his brothers who are mafia heads in their own country. Allistor spends a lot of money on me, he buys me new clothes, takes me places and makes sure I'm comfortable. Of course I don't just love him for these things but it's nice to share them with Allistor.

"Are you still going to meet your friend today?" He asks

"Yeah, I'll be careful." I reply, already knowing he is worried about me

"I know you will." He replies kissing my forehead again

"Well I really should get ready, don't want to leave her waiting." I giggle and pull away from him, walking to the bathroom to shower

*Time skip to an hour later*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
After I have gotten ready for the day I give Allistor a goodbye kiss and hug and walk out the door. Allistor knows I don't like it when he sends his followers with me to 'protect me' because I feel like my privacy is being invaded.

I walk down the streets and stop when I feel eyes on me. Damn I forgot the mini gun Allistor gave me to protect myself against people. I continue walking but hear footsteps behind me, I look behind me and there is a large man with a grey-brown winter coat and a pink scarf. I feel like I know him...

"You're (Y/n), da?" He asks

(Russian:Da-Yes)

"Yes, do I know you?" I ask

He smirks and suddenly grabs me, pushing my mouth into a cloth and I quickly loose consciousness.

"You shouldn't give your name out to strangers." He says holding me as I pass out

Scotland's P.O.V.
I'm so worried right now, (Y/n) said she would be back three hours ago and she isn't answering her phone. I sent some of my men out but they haven't found anything yet. Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I answer it, hoping it's (Y/n).

"Privet Allistor." I hear a Russian-accented voice say

"Ivan? What do you want?" I ask getting a sinking feeling

"Only to talk, ve can do zhat da?" He asks "I'll get down to it quickly, I vant your territory."

"And why do you think I'd give it to you?" I ask

"Because I have something of yours, (Y/n) is her name da?" Ivan questions and I feel myself boil with rage

"What did you do to her?!" I yell angrily

"Nothing yet, you have three days to give me your territory and your allies' or else I will shoot her." He chuckles

I can hear (Y/n) calling my name in the background and then the phone goes quiet. What the hell am I going to do...

"Dylan!" I shout and he opens my door in a matter of minutes

"Yes Allistor?" He asks

"Ivan has (Y/n), find out where his nearest base is." I order

He nods and runs down the hall, telling people about what has happened. Just hold on (Y/n), I'll find you.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
How long have I been here? It must be a few days... is Allistor coming for me or did he choose to keep his territory. I don't blame him for wanting to but it still hurts a lot. I haven't been hurt, just not fed well. I'm laying in the floor with my hands tied but not my feet.

I hear footsteps coming towards me and I look up to see Ivan with a childlike smile. He's holding a glass of water and some form of pill.

"Now podsolnukh, these pills will send you to a painless death, where you just fall asleep." He says "Or If you choose not to take them we can beat and stab you until you die."

(Russian:Podsolnukh-Sunflower)

"No way in hell!" I say managing to kick the tray out of his hands, shattering the glass

"Painful it is." He says but suddenly there is a massive bang outside

He sighs and turns around.

"I suspect it's Allistor, stay here and stay quiet." He says before closing the door

I wriggle over to the glass shards and grab one, slicing it through the ropes and cutting my hands free. There is a bit of blood but that isn't important. I quietly run to the door and open it, that Russian idiot forgot to lock it in his rush.

I sneak out of the room and down the hallway, stealthily staying in the shadows. The loud bangs and crashes become louder and as I turn around the corner I see a massive fight,

It's all of Allistor and his brother's followers while Allistor has a gun pointed to Ivan's head. I shut my eyes and hear a bang, once I open them I see Allistor looking around and Ivan on the floor.

Ivan's followers all stop and look around confused, then they back away and surrender to Allistor. Of course Allistor sends them away and tells them that if they ever try anything like this again he'd kill them.

Once they leave I run down the stairs calling Allistor's name. He looks up at me and smiles, I jumps into his arms and he catches me,

"Are you ok (Y/n), did they do anything to you?" He asks examining my body

"No I'm fine, they didn't hurt me." I say kissing him deeply

Je kisses back and I forget about my hand, I can bandage that up later. For now I just want to be with Allistor.

"Thank you for saving me." I say

"Of course I would lass, I love you." He says and he kisses my forehead