Ireland x Fem!Reader-I Don't Drink

England-Arthur Kirkland
Northern Ireland-Seamus Kirkland
Scotland-Allistor Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/n)-Friend's name
(F/h)-Favourite hairstyle
(F/s)-Favourite soft drink
(L/n)-Last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"So were going to another bar huh?" I ask my friend (f/n)

She nod and excitedly apples more mascara. I sigh silently and get up to grab one of my dresses. This is the third time this week she has dragged me to a bar despite knowing that I don't like bars and that I don't drink. I think I need to stop hanging out with her...

I pull on a (f/c) cocktail dress that makes my legs and body look amazing. I apply my preferred amount of make up and do my hair in (f/h). I make sure I look perfect and then grab my purse. (F/n) throws me a flask and smirks at me.

"Put some alcohol in this for yourself, that way you don't need to pay as much." She states

I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen where I fill it up with water, it's easier to pretend to go along with her than fight her. She tells me that she called an Uber and it'll be here in a few minutes. I quickly gather all my things and we go wait outside.

"I know you don't like to drink but can't you just drink for tonight?" (F/n) asks

"Maybe." I say half-heartedly

Before she can continue in the Uber arrives and we get inside. I look out the window as we drive, so many dressed up people are outside. Must be on their way to a bar like us. We finally arrive outside the bar and hop out of the car.

This is a bar we haven't been to... it seems Irish themed... we walk inside and I can tell I'm not going to like it, there is a bunch of people dancing and grinding on each other and lots of drinking. I really need new friends.

I had already lost (Y/n) in the huge crowd of people so I make my way to the bar and take a seat. Pulling out my phone I message my friend Arthur to see what he is doing. He says he has the whole house to himself because his brothers went to work and the youngest is at a sleepover, lucky.

From behind the bar someone steps in front of me, I look up and I'm met with emerald green eyes, large eyebrows and red hair.

"What can I get you lass?" He asks happily in an Irish accent

"Just a (f/s) I guess." I sigh

"Want me to mix any alcohol with that?" He offers "Whiskey, scotch, vodka?"

"No thank you, I don't drink." I reply and he gives me a weird look

He pours my drink and then comes back over to continue talking to me.

"Who comes to a bar and doesn't drink?" He asks me

"Thank you, I was forced by my friend." I sigh taking a sip of my drink

"Well maybe your evening can be improved?" He says happily

"I don't see how, no one here really sparks my interest." I reply

"I'm Seamus Kirkland." He smiles

"The owner?" I reply

He nods and continues smiling.

"Can I know your name?" Seamus asks

"(Y/n) (L/n)." I say

"Excuse me bartender!" A voice yells distracting us