Prussia x 2p Canada-The Forest

(A/n):Requested by Bunnielover23 . Hope you like it :)

Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt
2p Canada-James Williams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prussia's P.O.V.

"Gilbird slow down!" I yell after my flying yellow-feathers friend "Zhe awesome me can't keep up vith you."

I was calmly watching a YouTube video on how to be awesome when Gilbert flew in through the window and stated squawking like crazy. He wanted me to follow him so I am but it's been about twenty minutes of running and he shows now signs of stopping. He lead me to the forest near my apartment and I have no idea what he could have found. Good thing west put me though all of that extra training or else I would be extremely exhausted.

The snow crunches under my feet and as we reach a clearing in the forest I see red snow and a large polar bear whose his leg caught in a hunting trap. But hunters aren't allowed here... unless they are doin this illegally.

I walk up to the bear and it growls at me. Gilbert flies down onto its nose and the bear calms down.

"Ok scary-bear, zhe awesome me is going to help you." I say and lean down

The bear growls but keeps his body down in submission. I carefully unscrew the bolts with the pocket knife I carry and slowly pull the two hinges away from each other so the bear can slip his leg through it.

It can't walk properly though and I can see bone.

"Ok zhis might hurt a little but it's better zhan bleeding everywhere." I say as I slip my warm jacket off

The cold air hits my bare arms and I shiver. I wrap the coat around the bears leg and I hear him whimper in pain.

"I don't know vhat to do now, I guess I should call a vet or somezhing but I don't think they vould know about polar bears." I state

Gilbert lands on my head and suddenly starts chirping like crazy.

"Oh you won't need to help him, he'll be dead soon." A voice behind me says

I turn around and there are two men with rifles glaring at me. The polar bear tries to walk towards him but he flinches when he puts pressure on his hurt foot.

"I vont let you kill him." I say standing up fully

"fet out of here you German leech." The second man yells

"I AM PRUSSIAN!" I yell as I lunge at one of them with my pocket knife one

As I do the other shoots his rifle and I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder and I stumble back. I fall to the grown and the freezing snow touches my arms. The gun is pointed at my head an I see my life flash before my eyes.

Gilbird flies at the man and pecks at his eyes. The man swaths him away, throwing him to the ground.

"Gilbird!" I exclaim

Luckily he emerges from the snow unharmed.

"I'm going to shoot you, then kill that bear and wear his fur as a coat, or maybe use him as a fur rug." The man says smirking

That's when the sound of crunching snow becomes audible and the man is punched across the face buy the most stunning person I have ever seen. He has long strawberry-blond hair in a ponytail and dark violet eyes which are hidden by sunglasses, he is wearing a red flannel and grey jeans with brown snow boots on.

He beats up both the men and grabs their guns.

"Get lost, don't come back unless you have a death wish." The strawberry-blond says in a Canadian accent