Ireland (Republic of) x Fem!Reader x England-Arranged Marriage *Lemon*

Australia-Jett Kirkland
Britannia-Ainsley Kirkland
Celt-Anghus Kirkland
England-Arthur Kirkland
Ireland (Republic of)-Liam Kirkland
New Zealand-Toby Kirkland
Northern Ireland-Seamus Kirkland
Scotland-Allistor Kirkland
Sealand-Peter Kirkland
Wales-Dylan Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(B/n)-Brothers name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
(F/i)-Favourite instrument
(D/j)-Dream job
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person P.O.V.
The (L/n)s. One of the most successful, rich and well known families in England. They run multiple businesses and control lots of trades within the country. They have two children, the oldest (Y/n) who is set too inherent the company and her younger brother (B/n).

Of course (Y/n) has had lots of expectations put upon her, get good grades, don't break the rules, always be respectful, do lots of sports and extra curricular activities, never ever date. So it's been a pretty tough life. Her brother didn't have as many expectations, just to not get arrested.

(Y/n) has always held onto the idea that she she will fall in love and get married, that way the idea of inheriting a business she doesn't want seems easier to deal with. But what happened when things don't go to plan?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I walk down the hallway of my high school with people saying hi to me left and right. I don't even understand why I'm so popular, yeah my family is rich and I do a lot of things but I don't really know anyone here.

I make it to my locker and grab my things for my next class. This is my favourite class because my crush Liam Kirkland is in there with me. We've been on a few secret dates and I've been over to his house a few times. We both confessed that we like each other but because of our family businesses and parents we don't use the term dating or boyfriend and girlfriend

I skip my way to class and when I open the door I see the familiar red head about to pour his water bottle over his twin brother Seamus.

"Hey." I say and he accidentally drops the water bottle on Seamus' head

"H-Hi." He replies, his cheeks turning red

"Liam what the fuck?" Seamus yells as he rubs his head but then quietens down when he sees me "Can you to just hurry up and fuck already?"

"Seamus!" Liam and I both yell at the same time

Liam and I both laugh and take our seats. We talk to each other the entire lesson and the teacher calls us out on it s few times but we ignore her.

"Hey (Y/n), do you want to go out on the weekend?" He asks

"Yes, of course." I reply happily

"Great, here I'll add my new number in your phone." He says grabbing my phone "Arthur broke my other one by a bad magic experiment.

I let him add his number and I give him my number.

"I'll text you later." I giggle

We continue talking but I'm having a hard time concentrating on the actual conversation, his red hair and green eyes are just so mesmerising. The bell for the end of the day rings and I walk home as happy as I've ever been.

I walk inside and a maid takes my bag from me. I head up to my large room and giggle like crazy. Liam asked me out again, I can't wait to tell my mother . Wait a second, I'm not allowed to date... I guess I just won't tell my parents. What they don't know won't hurt them.

I change out of my school uniform into a nice (f/c) dress because my mother told me that after school there would be someone important overs my hair is still neat and tidy so I wait until my mother comes for me.