Magic Trio x Magic!Fem!Reader-Crystal Ball

(A/n): Requested by FairyTail576 . Hope you like it :)

England-Arthur Kirkland
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
Romania-Vladimir Popescu

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I walk down the school hallway holding my books to my chest. All the people around me make me feel so small and lost. Walking past the lockers I am only met with noise and yelling but where the corridor turns Into the club rooms hallway it turns eerily silent.

I continue walking when there is a massive bang and a table flights through one of the doors, breaking it, and hits the wall right in front of me. I turn to see three boys with the school uniform on.

One with messy blond hair, jade green eyes and large eyebrows, the second having shaggy longish strawberry blond hair and blood red eyes, I can se a tiny fang sticking out of his mouth. Finally there is a boy with short blond hair and blue eyes, he has a floating curl and a cross clip attached to his hair.

I know them, they are the magic club. I wanted to join there club until I realised that it would mean people knew I could use magic and I would be bullied. So I kept quiet about it...

"S-Sorry love." The large eyebrows one states in a British accent

"It's ok." I say shyly walking around the table and continuing down the hallway

I hear footsteps shuffle up behind me and the emerald eyes boy is walking with me.

"Can I help you?" I ask

""I just want to make sure you're ok." He says taking a few steps in front over me and standing before me

"I'm fine." I sigh and try to step around him

I find myself unable to move and a second pair of footsteps is head. I manage to move my head to look the strawberry blond male in the eye, his glowing red eyes, that's why I can move.

"Vlad quit hypnotising her." Arthur states covering my eyes with his hand

"Sorry it's a habit." He chuckles and walks over to me "Wow you're really pretty."

He pinches my cheek and I shrink away from him.

"Vlad you're scaring her." The final boy says walking over to us and catching Vlad's wrist

"I'm sorry about him love, let me introduce myself." He says happily "My name is Arthur Kirkland."

"I'm Vladimir Popescu." Vlad says taking my hand in his and kissing it

"Lukas Bondevik." The stoic-faced male states

"Well it's nice to meet you all but I really need to go to class." I say pushing past them

They watch as I leave but I continue to walk away without looking back. I walked down the hallways and ignored the stares from the other students. I finally make it to my classroom and hope that the lesson will be over quickly as I hate my class.

*Time skip to after school*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Ever since my run in with the magic club I've been thinking about joining the club or not. There is the possibility that I would be bullied but it would also mean I make new friends and can learn to use my powers.

i have a few strange abilities, sometimes I can see the future, I can also do fortune telling, especially with cards. I can also use the stereotypical crystal ball to see people and what they are doing. Of course there is also mind reading and control but I don't really know how to control that. I can use (f/c) energy blasts but I never do as it's dangerous.