Ray Toro imagine

Just because I feel bad for not doing one for him again.

You and Ray have been dating for a good six months. You were happy with him, and you had a good feeling he was happy with you.

You've known him for a good ten years, as he was one of your best friends in high school.

Right now you were about to go out on a fancy dinner, as he had to ask you something "important" as he put it.

You decided to curl/straighten your hair, and put on a fancy skirt and a classy top. You never really wore makeup because, honestly, who really needs it? But you decided to put some eyeliner on anyway.

You looked at the clock in between, making sure you weren't running late.

Ray was picking you up at 6:45, and it was about 6:30, so you had about ten minutes to finish getting ready, and five to put on your shoes and find your keys, wallet and phone.

You landed on the couch with a groan at exactly 6:44, and lied down. You were extremely tired, as you had had a long week at work. You closed your eyes as you waited for Ray, and you started to drift off.....

Time skip to 7:45

You woke up to the strong grip of two arms around you.
You started to panic! Until you realized that it was Ray.

"Hey, darling, you're awake." He says lovingly.
You groan and say
"Oh my god! I fell asleep before our date, didn't I! Ray! Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"You looked so peaceful, and I knew you needed your sleep."

"You had to ask me something important though, and now I feel bad because we both got ready, and we missed an expensive reservation!"

"Don't worry about the reservation, I cancelled it when I saw you sleeping. I used the extra key to get in, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. But I'm going to make it up to you some-" you start, but you're cut off by a kiss.

"You can make it up to me by moving in with me. That was the big question. (Y/N), will you move in with me?"

You were speechless. You loved your apartment, but it was getting kind of small. And you already spent most of your time at Ray's anyway.

You nodded. "I would love to, Ray!"

And with that, you tackled him onto the sofa and hug him tightly.

"I love you." You say at the same time.
You both laugh.

You could've wait to move in with him.

Sorry this is so crappy. It's really short, but I wanted to get one done quickly. I'll do a longer one soon, I swear. Also, this isn't edited. So sorry for the many mistakes I know I made.
Also, go check out beannatthedisco she's great.

Request
Comment
Vote
You know the drill. Okay, Byeee!!