Guitar lessons (frank Iero)

I give credit to MaddytheMoose for giving me this great idea. Thanks!

"(Y/N)! It's not that hard!" Said Frank. 

He was giving you guitar lessons, and it wasn't going well. No matter what he tried, you still couldn't figure out how to play the beginning of Ode To Joy. 

"Yes it is, Frank! It's so frustrating! It's probably the easiest thing on the planet, and I can't do it! What does that say about me, huh? That I can't handle simple things?" You said, very frustrated. 

You noticed that Frank was staring at you and smiling. 

"What?" You asked him gently, while blushing slightly.

"You're cute when you get frustrated." He said simply. You turned crimson red. You guys have been dating for three years, yet he still managed to make you blush if he hugs you from behind.
Frank laughed at your reaction, which made you smile a little. 

"How about we try one more time to get this down, and if you don't get it, then we can lie on the couch and watch TV or something. Sound good?", He whispered. 

You nodded and kissed him. "Thanks for putting up with me Frankie. It must be frustrating for you too."

He shook his head. "Nah. I enjoy spending the time with you. Let's get started." 

After a few more tries than you said you would do, you had finally got it. You were over the moon, but also extremely tired. So tired, that you almost fell asleep on Frank a few times.
So when you had finished practice for the night, you both decided to go to bed. 

He carried you upstairs, and put you onto the bed before climbing in himself. He wrapped his arms around you, your back against his chest. He kissed your head, gently and whispered in your ear, "I love you (Y/N)." 

"I love you too Frank." And then you both fell asleep.

Things like this give me feels. That can't just be me, right? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this imagine, and if you have a request, then you can PM me. Bye!!