Gerard- first night over

I'm back with a real imagine, and I give credit to MaddytheMoose For giving me the idea. Thanks!

You were in your junior year of high school, and you had been dating Gerard for about a year.

It was Christmas break, and your parents were out of town for a few days. They had suggested you had spend those days with a friend, because they knew that you didn't feel comfortable staying in the house alone(Long story short you almost set the house on fire).

But seeing as most of your friends were on vacation in Florida, or New York, or ANYWHERE but Jersey, or friends from the Internet, you were left with one option.

Gerard.

It's not that you didn't want to stay at his house for a few days. It was quite the opposite, actually.
It's just that you had never stayed at his house before.

Sure, you had been over for dinner, or to watch a movie with him and his little brother, Mikey, but you had never slept there.

So now, as you knock on the door to his house, you start to panic(!) slightly. You knew things would be fine, but that didn't stop you from worrying about the small disasters that could happen.

You heard footsteps getting closer to the door, and suddenly it swung open, making you jump back a bit.

There, in all his glory, was your boyfriend, standing there with open arms and a huge grin on his face. It was really infectious, cause you felt the corners of your mouth tug up into a wide grin as well.

You walked up to him and hugged him tightly.
"Hi, Gee," you say into his chest.
"Hi, (Y/N)." He says while pulling back to look at you.
He pulls back completely, to close the door, before saying,
"Mom, dad, and my brother went out shopping for food and stuff, so it's just the two of us for a few hours."

You nod at him before saying,
"Thank you for letting me stay here for a few days, Gerard. I really appreciate it."
"It's not a problem, don't worry. I'm extremely happy to have my beautiful girlfriend here."
You blush and look down, while he laughs a bit.
"Anyway, let's get you settled. Let me take your coat. You know the way downstairs to my room. You can put your stuff down there."
He takes your coat and hangs it up while you walk downstairs.

His room was very nice. It was clean, and had posters and drawings everywhere.
You noticed that there wasn't a mattress anywhere.
"Hey, Gee? Where am I gonna be sleeping?" You call out to him as he makes his way to his room.

He sits on the bed and blushes.
"Umm well, I kind of thought you could sleep with me.... I mean, if you're okay with that, of course."

He was adorable.
But you wrapped your mind around the idea. You two had never done anything like that, despite being together for so long. 
You were both responsible people, so you doubted anything would happen.
You finally nodded.
"Yeah, I'm fine with that."
He smiled widely at you, his eyes shining.
"Great! Okay, so My parents and Mikey are out, so we have the house to ourselves for a few hours. We can do whatever you want, sugar."
You thought about it.
"Can we watch a movie down here?"
He nodded, and made his Way(pun intended) over to the television and the movie player.
"Which movie, (Y/N)? Your choice."
"(F/M)" (I really don't think I need to explain this one..)
"Of course, how could I even doubt it?" He says jokingly.
You giggle.

Once he sets the movie up, he lies on the bed beside you, pulling you down with him. Once you were in a comfortable position- which was him spooning you, with both arms wrapped around your waist- he pressed play on the remote.