chapter 24

Adarsh then again looked at ahana ..

Adarsh - ahana I'm giving you last warning apologize and eat your food (said really strictly in a warning tone)

Ahana gulped in fear listening to his tone but didn't back off ..

Ahana - i-i am s-sorry but I won't eat this stupid brocolli I hatee itt (said with a Pout)

Adarsh was about to say something but then they heard the door bell..

Ahana - hehe go go open the door (smile nervously)

Adarsh glared at her and then stood up and went to open the door..

Ahana sighed in relief..

Avinash looked at her with a done look.

Avinash -  you are really something for real don't think ki tu Bach gyi this is definitely not the way you should talk (said Sternly)

Ahana looked at him and gulped as fear rushed through her body ..

Ahana - m-mai kya k-karu ab b-bhaii p-please save mee i swear I won't do this again please (said on the verge of crying)

Avinash - (sigh) started eating now and finish your food i don't know if this will save you but it can surely decrease the consequences..

Ahana looked at the food and started to eat unwillingly ..

And after a while adarsh came back and laughed a little seeing her eating her food while making faces in a hurry ..

Adarsh - what happened now hmm you were saying you won't eat na (raised his eyebrows)

Ahana gave him a sheepish smile..

Ahana - sorryy paapaa (puppy eyes)

Adarsh - nahh kid today you won't get away to easily just eat your food and then see (said Sternly)

Ahana - then I won't eat you are gonna give me punishment anyways (placed her spoon down)

Avinash looked at her with a done look and face palmed himself..

While Adarsh took a deep breath trying to not lose his cool .

Adarsh - ok then now my hands will talk to you (said as he removed his watch from his hand and started to walk towards her)

Ahana gluped in fear already regretting everything she said..

As she looked here and there and jumped from the chair and ran towards the living room trying to save herself..
And adarsh also went behind her .

While Avinash rolled his eyes as he knew at last adarsh won't be able to punish his princess..

Adarsh -  ahanaaa!! Stop right there don't run !! If I catch you na no one will be worse than me (said really strictly)

Ahana - if I stop then also no one will be worse then yo-

Stopped when adarsh pulled her by her arm and gave her two tight slaps on her back..

Ahana yelped in pain as her eyes got teary..

Adarsh - what did I tell you huh ???!! (Asked sternly while trapping her in his arm)

Ahana - s-sorry (verge of crying looking at him with doe teary eyes)

Adarsh held her ear and started to take her towards the dining area..

Ahana -  awwhh p-papaa hurts (said as tears flowed from her eyes)

Adarsh - it is supposed to hurt sweet heart (said sternly but loosen his grip a little)