chapter 15

Adarsh POV...

I was in my medical room doing some work when I heard Avinash scream i immediately stopped typing on my laptop and quickly got up and went out of the room to check what is going on and as soon as I came out my heart stopped for a second when I saw ahana was sitting on the floor in front of the stairs crying hard...

blood was coming out of her arm and Avinash was sitting in front of her trying to stop the blood by placing his palm on it and when my ear heard that crying I came back to my senses and ran towards them and quickly picked up ahana and then I ran to the medical room...

I quickly started to treat her wound trying to stop the blood flow as soon as possible she was continuously crying my heart was clutching by this but I couldn't do anything..

And soon i stopped the bleeding and then quickly gave her a painkiller injection without her knowing cause she is scared of niddles..

Adarsh - shhh shh bacha shant shant it's gonna be alright ok I'm here na the pain will fly away soon..

I said trying to calm her down a little  but she was crying continuously..
And then my eyes fell on Avinash tears were flowing like a river from his eyes but he was trying his best to be strong..
My strong baby..

Adarsh - betu I'm coming after taking your medicine ok bhaiya is with you alright (kissed her forehead)

Ahana - d-dadda. sleepy (she said being sleepy because of the effect of the painkiller)

Adarsh - yeah baby sleep ok take rest (kissed her forehead)

I can see that the injection has started its work and now I had to go and get the tetanus injection as it is really important it is a deep wound i don't know how she got hurt this badly but for now I had to treat it

Then I hugged Avinash..

Adarsh POV ends...

Adarsh - everything's gonna be alright ok (said softly while caressing his back and then lastly kissed his forehead and wiped his tears)

Avinash - it's all because of m- (cut by adarsh)

Adarsh - shhh!! nothing happened because of you understand!? (He said while cupping his face )

Avinash - b-but(again cut by adarsh)

Adarsh - no buts now I'm coming from the medical store after getting her medicines ok and no overthinking understand (Said little sternly but softly Still cupping his face)

Avinash nodded as a few tears again flowed from his eyes..

Adarsh- no crying too (wiped his tears and then kissed his both eyes)
I'll be back in just 5 minutes ok..

He lastly kissed his forehead and then looked at ahana who had fallen asleep till now then left...

After adarsh left Avinash looked at ahana with his puffy eyes which was due to crying..

He softly caressed her hair and then sat beside her on the bed..

Time skip...

Adarsh came back after getting the injection and directly went to the medical room..
And then saw ahana was still sleeping on the bed and Avinash was asleep one hand on her head and his head was leaning in the back of the bed..
Adarsh slowly went towards them and then first tried to wake up Avinash..

Adarsh - avi beta wake up I'm here bubba (said really softly while caressing his head)

Avinash slowly opened his eyes and then looked at him with his sleepy eyes and then his eyes fell on the injection..

Avinash - p-papa ye injection k-kyu (gulped)

Adarsh - (lightly chuckled) it's not for you kid.. ye tetness ka injection hai for frooti..

Avinash's face turned into a more concerned one..

Avinash - but papa- (cut my adarsh)

Adarsh - i know bacha she is scared of it but it is really important we have to give her this injection-

Ahana - WHATTTT I DON'T WANT INJECTION!!!

Ahana POV...

I was running from bhaiya then I reached towards the stairs and started to run down but then I heard bhai's voice telling me not to run..
But why do I have to listen to him always humpp!!?? I won't khehe as I was about to reach downstairs but then I stumbled and the next second I was on the floor..

I should have listened to him i guess..

And then I heard bhaiya's loud scream he.....he was also running down the stairs with a really worried face now why he is running like a monkey waittt waittt why did he cover my arm..

As I looked at my arm and saw ITTT WASSS BLEEDING!????!! OMG OMGGG BLOOD?!!?!????????!

And then I came into my senses and my arm was hurting like hell as I started to cry loudly in painnnn!!!!
Like why won't I?!?? MY ARM WAS FU- I mean LITERALLY BLEEDING !!!!!!

then I heard bhaiya calling papa but then I don't know why the time felt like a decade it was really hurting..

And then I saw daddaa also coming while running towards me..

Why the hell are they all running and were stopping me from doing that but anyways I can see noo noo i cann feel why they were telling me that ..

By now my pain was at the peak I was just continuously crying and crying then papa quickly picked me up and ran towards the medical room i always hated that room but ..
right now I was in immense pain so I was just crying 😊..

Then papa made me sit on the bed which was there and the started to try to stop my bleeding and finnally this fu- aishhh I'll be a dead meal if papa or bhaiya get to know about my cursing habit but anyways soo then finnally this stupid bleeding stoped and then I felt a little needle thingy for a second bruuhhh didd papaaa just injected meee but anyways I didn't say anything cause I was already in too much pain and this pain was nothing but I won't let him do this again...

Then after that papa started to comfort me because I was a crying mess right now as it was hurting soo bad and then I started to feel sleepy heyy did papa give me nind ka injection OMG but anyways I just told papa that i wanna sleep and then he told me to sleep then I slept..
Such a good girl I'm right 🥰💅🏻🎀✨..

After a while i woke up by some talking sounds but only one sentence hit my ear like a truck..
"we have to give her this injection."

"HER" waitt waitt I'm the only girl here nooo noooo I don't want injection..

So I shouted..

Ahana - WHAT NOO I DON'T WANT INJECTION!!!!

End of ahana POV ...

.................... ............
To be continued...

Khehe I hope you guys liked it..

Please comment alott I genuinely love to read them ...
And if you don't want to comment just vote if you liked it and if you didn't like it you can surely tell me in the comments that how can I improve i don't mind :)..

And if there is any mistake just inform me and then forget that it was ever there khehehe ;)...

Lovee youuuu!!!

Thankuu forr readinggg<3333333