chapter 12

adarsh - hmmm continue kid (Said while driving)

Ahana - first promise no punishment and scoldie (puppy eyes)

Adarsh - it depends on what you have done beta now tell me fast (said in a stern voice)

Ahana looked at Avinash for help but immediately looked down after seeing his serious face...

Ahana - i shouldn't have started this topic (mumbled while biting her lower lip in nervousness)

Avinash - (lightly smack her head) you don't even know how to mumble (rolled his eyes)

adarsh - now no more drama btao chup chap kya hua (Said strictly)

Ahana - (gulped) v-vo-

Avinash - kha nahi jayege hum log tere ko stop shuttering (frowned )

Ahana - (took a deep breath) vomeraajtestthaandmaiusmrfailhogyitomamnepapasignlanebolahai (said all this in one breath very fastly more like mumbling)

Adarsh looked at her while frowning now able to understand her properly..

Avinash - (pinched her arm) tell properly ahana (strict)

Ahana - awwhh bhaiyaa (rubbed the pinched part)

Adarsh - avi! (Said Strictly)

Avinash - i didn't even pinch
that hard (innerly rolled his eyes )

Adarsh - ab apne ye Jo new language me bola hai usko translate karne batane ki kripa karegi mam ap  (glared at her for a second and then again looked back on the road)

Ahana - vo mera aj test tha meko mam usme apka sign lane ko bola hai (pouted while fidgeting her fingers)

Avinash face palmef himself being done ..

Avinash - behen to isko btane me itna drama karne ki kya jarurat thi huh (pulled her cheek )

Ahana - awwwhhh bhaiya dukhraa chhoroo naa (held his hand)

As he sighed and left her cheek and caressed  it softly...

Adarsh - or bataya kyu nahi ki apna test tha aj (said strictly stopped the car as they reached home and folded his hand on his chest while looking at her intensity)

Ahana - sorry (mumbled)

Adarsh - come lets talk inside..

said as he came out of the car and then opened the door of Ahana's and Avinash's side and opened the door and then made stand in ground and the Avinash also came out as he locked the car and they went inside.....

As they entered the house ahana looked at Avinash with puppy eyes but Avinash just lightly smack her head telling her he won't melt...

Adarsh - go kiddos change your uniform and freshen up then come for lunch (Said while removing his tie )

Ahana - daddaa (dadda pulled his shirt while looking at him with puppy eyes)

Adarsh - not now frooti first go and freshen up then we will talk (Said calmly)

As ahana pouted and looked at Avinash who was standing there with one hand in his pocket and her bag on the other..

Avinash - done? Ab chale (raised his eyebrows)

Ahana nodded with a Pout as they went to Avinash's room...

Avinash - you love to get yourself in trouble right (said while removing her tie)

Ahana - bhaiiii (whining)

Avinash - what bhaii??! Kyu nahi bataya ki test tha Tera haa!!

Ahana - vo (fidgeting her fingers)

Avinash - vo? (Raised his eyebrows)

Ahana just stayed silent while looking down..

Avinash - (sigh) go get changed fast I'm changing here( said while removing his watch)

she nodded and went inside the washroom and changed into comfy clothes ..

As she came out she saw Avinash sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone..
As soon as he realised that she came he looked at her and stood up..

Avinash - let's go (Said while putting his phone in his pocket)

But ahana didn't move..
She was scared cause she knew she was at fault..

Avinash - frootu?? (Called softly)

Ahana - bhaiya I'm s-sorry (said as her voice cracked)

Avinash sighed and went to her and kneeled to her level ..

Avinash - (cupped her face) you know if you would have just told papa that you failed  he wouldn't be angry but you choosed to hide that you had a test itself (sigh)

As ahana looked down..

Avinash - now let's go common (kisses her forehead)

Then they both went downstairs to the dinning area where they saw adarsh working on his laptop...
And as he noticed them he closed it..

Adarsh - maya please bring the food..

While ahana and Avinash sat on their respective places ....

Ahana - papaaa (hugged his arm as he was sitting on her side.)

Adarsh just hmmed while doing something in his phone...

Ahana - I'm sorryyy (climbed on his lap and cupped his cheeks)

While Avinash chuckled silently..

As adarsh turned off his phone and looked at ahana with raised eyebrows...

Adarsh - what are you sorry about hmm?

Ahana - for not telling you about the test and for failing  (said while sitting on his lap Play with his shirt button)

Adarsh - hmmm ok (said as he picked up his phone again )

Ahana - daddaaa  (shouted and pulled his shirt)

adarsh looked at her with a frown as she quickly buried her face in his chest avoiding his stare ..

Ahana - sorry (mumbled)

As adarsh again started to use his phone and after some seconds ahana looked at him slowly and then started to climb on the table...
As adarsh quickly held her but she continued and stood on the table..

Avinash - ooyeee bandariya kya kar rahi hai .....

Ahana just gave him an annoyed look and then looked at adarsh who was standing infront of her while folding his hand on his chest...

Ahana - I'm sorry papaa (said while holding her ears)

Adarsh tried hard not to chuckle at her drama and ofcourse he succeed..

Adarsh - ahana come here, come down you will get hurt (said while extending his hand)

Ahana - nooo First forgive meee (pouted while still holding her ears)

Adarsh looked at her with a frown..

Adarsh - frooti come down I said (said strictly)

Ahana - nooooo (pouted)

Adarsh - thappad padega ab beta tum ko idhar aao jaldi ..

said as he tried to catch her but she ran to the other side of the table but she stumbled....

Adarsh - AHANA!!

....................

To be continued...

I hope you liked this chapter!!!

Please Share your reviews and opinions in commentssssssss....

Thanku for reading<3333333