chapter 20

Ahana fell into deep sleep as Avinash carefully stood up making sure not to disturb her sleep as he picked up his phone and messaged in the gc..

Avinash.
Ahana so gayi hai sans mai tere ko lene aa raha hu dhruv you too go and pick up kartik direct patty pe ana..

He put his phone in his pocket and then quickly changed into a formal outfit..

His outfit:

He wore a watch and took a jacket and then lastly checked on ahana and then placed a kiss on her forehead and left outside

He took the keys of the bike and then wore a helmet and took another one with him..

He locked the door and then sat on the bike and left..

He picked up sanskriti from her home and then left for the party

In the party..

Avinash parked the bike and then got down from the bike and then sanskriti and Avinash went inside as the spotted Dhruv and kartik.

They waved their hand as they went towards them..

Sanskriti - kaha hai darshit (looking here and there)

Dhruv - aree thodi der rukegi (shook his head)

Kartik - there they are our jiju and "bhabhi" (poking Avinash shoulder)

Sanskriti - but why is he with her (annoyed pout)

Avinash - pragya uski behen hai means his cousin dunbass (smacked her head)

Sanskriti - shut uppp!! (Jumped and smacked his head hard as well)

Avinash - aawwwhh (rubbed his head while glaring at her)

Kartik- or avi tere ko bada pata hai uske bare me hmmm hmmm (teasing smile)

Avinash - tere pass or koi kaam nahi hai kya (rolled his eyes)