chapter 13

Ahana ran to the other side of the table but she stumbled as she tightly closed her eyes waiting for Falling but instead she felt someone protectively holding her in his arms while breathing heavily..

As she slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see the person's face and it was Avinash he was breathing heavily while holding her protectively looking at her with worried eyes...

Avinash - ek din tu mere maut ka karan banegi..

As he sat on the chair placing her on his lap as he placed his palm on his chest trying to control his heart beat..

Adarsh quickly came there and started to check ahana while rubbing Avinash's back..
And after making sure she was alright he gave her a really scary glare..

Adarsh - yee kya harkat hai ha!!!?? Have you gone mad or what (said in a really angry voice )

As ahana Hugged Avinash tightly being scared...
And Avinash patted her head softly..

Avinash - papa relax sit down and take a deep breath..

As adarsh sat on the chair next to them and massaged his temples to calm himself down a little..

Ahana was shivering due to sudden accident as she started to cry softly in Avinash's embrace..

Avinash - heyy kiddoo teko to laga bhi nahi then why are you crying (said while wiped her tears gently)

And as soon as adarsh Heard the word crying he immediately looked up...

Adarsh - come here (as he carefully picked her up in his arms) shhh bacha calm down (said softly while caressing her back)

Ahana - d-dadda (said more like a whisper)

Adarsh - hmmm (hmmed while Patting her back)

Ahana - are you a-angry (looked at him with doe eyes)

Adarsh - (sigh) what do you think (raised his eyebrows)

Ahana - you are (Said slowly)

Adarsh - yeah you are right now be ready for the punishment of this brave act of yours..

Ahana - nooo papaa pleaseee sorryyy (looked at him with teary eyes trying to melt him )

Adarsh - save those tears for later beta (wipe her tears)
By the way where is Maya (asked being confused)

Avinash - papa ap sahi me buddhe hote ja rahe ho apki yadash kamjor hote ja rahi hai apne kal hi didi ko chutti di thi ..

Adarsh - yahh shut up! (Glared at him as he quickly shutted his mouth)

But then they heard a small cute giggle..
As soon as ahana realised that she laughed at Avinash's statement she quickly covered her mouth with her palm cursing herself..

Adarsh - still has the courage to laugh huh (twisted her ear)

Ahana - awwwhhh daddaa daddaa pleaseee leaveee it's hurting pleaseee (said as she held his arm in pain)

As adarsh left her ear ..
And left to bring their plates..

As ahana slowly looked at Avinash with puppy eyes..

Ahana - bhai-(got cut by him)

Avinash - NO! Ahana do you even know kitna dangerous tha ye you would have gotten hurt very badly agar mai nahi pakadta to, i don't know papa abhi tak itne calm kese hai and if I'm calm that doesn't mean that I'm not angry (said in a stern voice)

Ahana - but I didn't get hurt na you came at the right time (said more like a whisper)

Avinash - ek thappad padega na sab samajh ajayega what do you mean by but you didn't get hurt agar mai nahi aa pata right time pe too kya hota have you even thought about us huhh??!! Tere ko ek scratch bhi ayena to hum log ko kitni chinta hoti hai pata bhi hai or do you only want to do this stupid things huhh??? Do you know how much you matter to us ??!! (Said a little loud losing his patience)