chapter 11

And after 15 minutes they reached Ahana's school ..
As adarsh came out of the car and opened the door of ahana side as she came out as well..
Then adarsh took her bag and adarsh held Ahana's hand softly and started to go inside the school..

And that's when the school gaurd approached them..

Gaurd : good morning sir you here today is everything alright?? (Ask in a concerned manner)

[Adarsh is a very well known person because he is one of the best doctors in India and because of his family business which is currently being run by his elder brother (who maybe will be later in the story) adarsh wanted to become a doctor so he chooses to be a doctor and his elder brother also supported him (maybe I'll mention his family later in story) as his family business is very strong and we'll known everyone knows him , his reach and his power ....]

Adarsh looked at the gaurd and then looked at ahana and spoke..

Adarsh - bacha you go to your class ok (said softly)

As ahana Nodded and gave him a quick hug and left..
Adarsh then looked at the guard..

Adarsh - good morning can you please guide me to the principal office..

Guard - suree sir why not please come ..

Then the gaurd guided him to the office ..
As they reached the office gate adarsh went inside and the gaurd left...

And as soon as the principal saw him he quickly stood up and greeted him..

Principal - ohhh sirr you here come please have a seat..

As adarsh sat on the chair with an ice cold face which made the principal gulp...

Principal - s-sir you want coffee ???

Adarsh looked at him with his cold gaze which made the principal gulp hard..

Principal - i-is everything a-alright sir (said shuttering and being effected by his aura)

Adarsh - do you even know what is happening in this school hmm(said in a cold voice while staring at his soul)

Principal - s-sir w-what happened i yeah don't know anything and you know w-went were taking extra care of miss
Ahana - (cut by adarsh)

Adarsh - i don't care if you are saying you were taking extra care of her how come my princess was getting bullied and you don't even know (Said while frowning in anger )

Principal - she got b-bullied ? (Fear ran through his body as he knew that adarsh is very protective for her)

Adarsh - yes that's what I said I guess (folded his hand on his chest )

Principal - s-sir i really apologize for that I'm really sorry I will surely take strict action against whomever bullied her ...

Adarsh - are you sure (stood up with hands in his pocket)

Principal - yess sirr i promise you I'll suspend whoever that student is (he also stood up)

Adarsh - it's your daughter Mr Gupta (shoot a glare at him)

Principal- w-what my~

Adarsh - Sonia Gupta is your daughter right (raised his eyebrows)

Principal - y-yes sir I'm really sorry on behalf of her ...

Adarsh - listen Mr Gupta I'm also a father so I know what it is like and I expect from you to make her understand what is good and what is bad and give her sometime if you will not make her understand it can get worse. Do you even know what my princess went through huh. i can't fully blame your daughter because it's your your responsibility to see what is the students doing in the school or atleast you can see what you own daughter is doing...