chapter 14

Adarsh came out of his world when he felt someone pulling his end of the shirt as he looked down only to see ahana looking at him with doe puppy eyes...

Adarsh smiled and was about to pick her up but she moved back..

Ahana - no punish me I'm a bad girl na (said while looking down with a sad face)

As Adarsh sighed..

Adarsh - who said my bacha is a bad girl hmm (said as he picked her up and then sat beside Avinash on the sofa placing ahana on his lap)

Ahana - Maine ap log ko bohut pareshan kiya na see bhaiya is also sad i made everyone sad and worried so I'm bad girl right (said slowly while playing with his shirt botton)

Avinash - (smack her head) pagal kahi ki mai is liye sad tha kyuki tu sad thi and about pareshan karna no comments...

Ahana hitted his arm...

Ahana - marra kyu meko (rubbing her forehead)

Avinash - abhi to punishment Dene bol Rahi thi na aa mai deta hu tere ko punishment achi pitai karuga idhar aa..

tried to take her from adarsh but she hugged adarsh tightly while shaking her head as no ...

Avinash and adarsh chuckled at her ..

Adarsh - so now how should you get your punishment hmmm (Said while looking at her with raised eyebrows)

Ahana looked at him with puppy eyes...

Adarsh - what?! Apne hi to bola tha na ki apko punishment du hmm??

Ahana - vo to ase hi bol Diya tha guilty feel hora tha is liye ab sahi me thodi na doge (said while fidgeting her fingers)

Adarsh - mai to achi pitai lagata ajke tumhare is brave act ke liye but nai pata fir kya ho gya...

Ahana giggle

Ahana - hehe achi baat hai meko nahi chahiye pitai vitai and ap dono pitai karo ge bhi nahi i know (grin)

Avinash - acha chal Teri galat fehmi dur karta hu mai (said as he pulled her ear)

Ahana - aaawwwwhhhh bhaiyaaa meraa kann chhorooo dukhh raa (hitting his hand)

Avinash - sahi me badi brave haina abhi bhi maar Rahi hai mere ko you know I can twist your ear as well right..(as he twisted it a little)

Ahana - awwhh papaa see naaa pleaseee bhaiya koo chhorrnee bolo na it's hurtinggg (Said while trying to remove Avinash's hand)

Adarsh - avi enough leave her (a little stern voice)

Avinash rolled his eyes and left her ear..
As ahana rubbed her ear while glaring at him..

Avinash - drama queen kahi ki itne gor se bhi nahi khicha Maine..

Ahana got angry and jumped on him and started to pull his hair.

Avinash - ahhhhhh oyeeee bandariyaaa leavee my hairrss (trying to get her off from him but she pulled it really hard)
Ahhhhhhhh papaaa (yelpp in pain)

Adarsh - AHANA !! leave him right now!! (Said in a really strict voice)

As ahana immediately left him and after seeing Adarsh's stern eyes she immediately looked down...

Adarsh then looked at Avinash who was rubbing his head because of pain...

Ahana also looked at him and pouted..

Adarsh rubbed Avinash's head softly..

Avinash - papa ab to koi doubt hi nahi hai ki ye bandariya hai..

Ahana - ap bhi mera Kan khiche to mai apka Bal khichi simple (mumbled with a Pout)

Adarsh - acha aao mai tumhara dusra kan khichta hu (said while trying to hold her ear but she moved back)

Ahana - hehe no need dadda (nervous laugh)

Adarsh - say sorry (said Sternly)

Ahana - only if he will say sorry to me (folded her hand on her chest)

Adarsh - (sigh) avi you too apologize to her..

Avinash - whatt noo!! Whyy would i apologize (angry pout)

Adarsh - ENOUGH!! Both of youu apologize to each other right now(said in a really strict voice)

They both gulp and quickly apologize to each other at the same time..

Avinash - I'm sorry kiddo
Ahana - I'm sorry bhaiya

While adarsh sighed and shook his head....

The next day...

It was Sunday but adarsh had some work to do so Avinash was teaching ahana while studying at the same time as she got her annual examination time table..

Ahana - bhaiii let's study later na i don't wanna study (said while whining)

Avinash - no (said as he again started to write some questions for her)

Ahana - khadus (mumbled)

Avinash - I have already told you that you don't know how to mumble so don't do it kid (said while writing)

Ahana pouted angrily and then a idea popped up in her head as she looked at Avinash again and then slowly stood up and then started to go out of the room and as she reached the door she looked back and shouted..

Ahana - write that questions for ghost mai to chali (said as she giggled and ran out of the room)

Avinash - ahana (Shouted as He placed the book on the table and ran behind her)

And then he saw her running down the stairs..

Avinash - frooti!! don't run on the stairs!!! (Shouted strictly)

But ahana being ahana she ignored him and continued but then..

She slipped...

Avinash - frootiii!!!

........................
To be continued...

I'm sorry for the late update I went out so I didn't get time but still I uploaded it todayy onlyyy khehe..

And ikk it's a short chapter but I wanted to leave you guys in Little suspense khehehe (evil laugh)

Haha just kidding i just love youu guysss alott I'll not leave you in suspense for too long hehe..
I hope you liked it!!

And please just ignore if there is spelling mistake or anything...

And Pleaseee commenttt yourrr reviews and opinions in the comments i lovee too readd themm they make myy dayy khehe
Love youu!!

Thankuu for reading <33333333