chapter 5

After ahana slept Avinash picked her up and went to their room to make her sleep and after tugging her in the bed he had his lunch..

Time skip ...

Ahana woke up as she softly rubbed her eyes and then slowly opened them and looked around the room only to find his brother sitting on the study table and doing something, and her small mischievous brain started she slowly and quietly stood up from the bed and stood beside him...

Ahana - helloooo bhaiyaaaa (shouted in his ears)

As he flinched really hard and she started laughing ...

Ahana - ole ole bacha daar gya (laughing)
{Ole ole kid got scared}

Avinash - shut upp!! You are gone today, idhar aa fir dekhte hai kon darta hai..
{Come here then we will see who will get scared}

As he stood up to caught ahana but she started to run ..

Ahana - areee areee Bhaiyaa mai to bas majak kar Rahi thii (running for her life)
{Bhaiya I was just joking}

Avinash - acha mai batata hu majak kese karte hai (as he caught her and trapped her in his arms tightly)
{Let me show you how to joke}

Ahana - ahhh bhaiyaaa chhorooo mekoo(wiggling to get out of his grip)
{Bhaiya leave me}

Avinash - kya bol rahi thi ha?? mai daar gya (said as he sat on the bed and held her both hands in his one hand and trapped her between his legs)
{What were you saying ha?? I got scared}

Ahana - bhaii pleaseee chhorro naa meko (wiggling to get out of his grip)
{Bhai please leave me}

Avinash - sorry bolo pehle..
{Say sorry first}

Ahana - nahiii mai kyu sorry bolu (pout)
{No why will I say sorry}

Avinash - ok then stay like this only (as he took his phone in his other free hand and started to scroll through it)

Ahana - fine sorry (said more like a whisper while pouring)

Avinash - what?? I didn't hear you what happened to your voice now huh (raised his eyebrows)

Ahana - sorryyy (said loudly) bahere kahi ke(mumbled)
{Deaf}

Avinash - (held her ear) firse bolna to (tighten his grip on her ear)
{Say once again}

Ahana - naiii naiii sorryyy sorryyyyy (puppy eyes)

As he left her ear..

Avinash - you better be-

Got cut when his phone rang..
As he left her and took his phone..

Ahana - kon hai kon hai (climbing on the bed)
{Who is it , who is it}

Avinash - papa (as he picked up the phone)

OTP....

Avinash - ji pita shree boliye (said dramatically)

Adarsh - (chuckled) thik ho na tum dono?
{You both are fine right}

Avinash - ha papa thik hai..
{Yes papa we are fine}

Adarsh - bacha mere ko thoda late ho jayega aj, ek or surgery aa gyji hai and vo aj hi karni important hai..
{Bacha i will be a little late today ,another surgery has come and it is important to do it today itself.}

[Btw adarsh is a cardiologist ]

Avinash - koi baat nahi papa chill Aram se kam Karo ,hum log ki tension maat lo mai samhal lunga nothing to fear when Avinash is here (said in a understanding and proud voice)
{No problem Papa, chill, work comfortably, don't worry about us, I will take care , nothing to fear when Avinash is here}