chapter 7

...At night...

It was 12 am that's when adarsh came home..
He entered the house with the help of spare key and after removing his shoes he directly went to Avinash's room ...

[Ahana also have her own room but she doesn't like to be alone so she most of the time spends her time in Avinash's or adarsh's room]

Adarsh slowly entered the room making sure not to disturb their sleep..
And then smiled looking at them sleeping so comfortably while ahana hugging Avinash tightly like her life depends on him and Avinash arms securely wrapped around her....
As adarsh slowly went to them and sat on the bed carefully and then softly caressed their hair and then gave them a kiss on their forehead he got up and fixed her blanket And then left to his room after Covering them with blanket properly ....

After freshening up he went to sleep after a tiring day....

Next morning...

Ahana was sleeping peacefully while hugging Avinash...

But that's when their sleep got disturbed...

Adarsh - bachaa wake upp it's 7 am already (said softly while caressing Avinash's hair)

Avinash - hmm papa thodi der or please (said in a sleepy voice)
(

Papa a little more time please)

Adarsh - (sigh) no get up now or you will get late for school and then will that I didn't I wake you up..

Avinash - aishh fines I'm up (said while opening his eyes and started to rubbed his eyes)

Adarsh - (lightly smack his head) don't rub your eyes avi(said little sternly)

Avinash - yeah yeah (pouted and again closed his eyes)

Adarsh - (facepalmed himself) avii gett upp (said little loud)

Avinash - haaaa papa im up!!! (opened his eyes again)

then he slowly removed ahana from the hug and then sat on the bed and looked at adarsh with sleep eyes..

Avinash - good morning papa (side hugged him)

Adarsh - good morning (patted his head and then kissed his forehead)

He sat beside ahana..

Adarsh - (sigh) ahana bacha wake up (slowly shook her )

As she moved to another side..

Adarsh - avi you go get ready I'm waking her up...

As Avinash nodded and went to get ready...

Adarsh - beta common get up (patted her head)

As she slowly opened her eyes..

And then realisation hit her that she has to go to school now..

Ahana - da-dda(hugged his waist While still laying down on the bed)

Adarsh - hmmm bacha get up and go get ready in my room ok (caressed her head)

ahana gluped and just nodded and sat on the bed ...
And adarsh got up from the bed..

Adarsh - come (said softly while extending his hand for her )