chapter 1

It was a lovely morning a cute little girl was sleeping while hugging his brother clutching his shirt tightly...
But soon their beauty sleep got disturbed by the ringing of the alarm clock..

*Alarm clock ringing*

The boy growled in annoyance and tried to turn it off with eyes still closed as he tried to stop it but it didn't stop and that's when he felt his sister climbed on him and and then he heard a sound of something breaking as he quickly opened his eyes processing what just happened and when he realised his eyes grew wide..

he saw a broken alarm clock laying on the floor...

Avinash - frootiii yee kyaa kiyaa tunee !!!(he shouted)
{Frooti what did you do!!}

Ahana - bhaiya chup raho yarr sone do meko chilla kyu rahe ho (she covered herself in a blanket)

{Shut up bro let me sleep why are you shouting}

Avinash - frooti i swear if papa gets to know that you again broke the alarm clock I will not save you..

But ahana just ignored him..

And that's when adarsh entered the room..

Adarsh - bachoo wake up- (he saw the view) ye ladki (facepalmed himself)

{ Kids wake up}. {This girl}

Adarsh - ahana wake up right now (said in a strict voice)

But she just decided to focus on her sleep..

Avinash in mind : aj to ye gayi {she is gone today}

While adarsh let out a deep sigh..
As he went towards her and pulled the blanket off of her..

Ahana - ahhhh Lett mee sleeppp sab mere nind ke dushman kyu Bane hue ho (shout)

{Why are you all enemies of my sleep}

As Avinash facepalmed himself seeing her sister asking for a slap without even knowing..

Adarsh - ahana I'm telling you last time wake up or you are really going to get something from me early in the morning..

He said very strictly while ahana started to regret her life decisions..

She slowly opened her eyes only to meet a pair of eyes glaring at her..

Ahana - hehe good morning dadda (nervous laugh)

As she sat on the bed while adarsh was only glaring at her while folding his hand on his chest..

Ahana - aishh whyy aree you looking at me like i murdered someone (as she pouted)

Avinash - cause you did murder Mr alarm clock again poor thing (said in a dramatic way)

As she remembered about the alarm clock and her eyes grew wide..
As she slowly looked at adarsh being nervous

Ahana - sorryyyy !!!

She stood up on the and hugged him tightly like a koala..

While Avinash rolled his eyes seeing her drama to save herself..

Adarsh chuckled and lightly smacked her back..

Adarsh - yeah yeah stop your drama, drama queen you are getting late for school go get ready fast (patting her butt)

Ahana - daddaaa meko nai Jana school pleaseee (snuggled into him)

{ Dadda I don't want to go to school please}

Adarsh - (sigh) and why (raised his eyebrows)

Ahana - i don't like it, it's boring (pouted)

Adarsh sighed deeply..

Adarsh - you are going to school and that's final no more discussion (he put her in the bed ) I want you downstairs in 30 minutes and if you dare to get late then no is going to be worse than me (he said strictly and then left)

As she looked at Avinash with puppy eyes..

Ahana - avi bhaiyaaaaa pleaseee meko nahi jana school please (puppy eyes)

{Please i don't want to go to school}

Avinash - bacha kyu nai Jana ha koi dikkat hai kya did someone say something to you hmm (said softly)

{Kiddo Why you don't want to go is there any problem}

Ahana - i just don't like it there please meko apke sath school Jana hai (teary eyes)

{I don't like it there please i want to go to school with you}

Avinash - bachee ro kyu ri ho shh shh it's ok agle sal apka bhi to school change kar rahe hai na fir ap mere sath padho gi ok ab btao kya hua koi pareshan kiya kya mere bache ko papa ko bulao mai (said while hugging her as she was crying hard)

{ Baby why are you crying shh shh it's ok next year your school is also going to change right then you will study with me ok now tell me what happened did someone bothered my baby you want me to call papa)

But she was just crying and crying while Avinash called adarsh and he came there in seconds and hugged her tightly..

Adarsh - bacha relax relax it's ok don't go to school today ok it's ok don't cry bacha..
(Rubbing her back softly)

Soon she stopped crying and fell asleep in her father's embrace..
As he laid her on her bed and covered her with a blanket..

Adarsh looked at Avinash and saw his eyes little teary..

Adarsh - (hugged him) it's ok bacha why are you crying hmm we will talk to her ok now go and get ready fast or you will get late (wiped his tears)

While Avinash just nodded and kissed her forehead and went to get ready...

.......................

To be continued...

What do you think about Ahana's behaviour??

Soooo guyzz here is my new story i hope you all will like it, i think it was too much in one part but yeah please tell your reviews and opinions in comments it will not take time please just comment what came in your mind after reading this part i really wanna know what you guys think about it 😭😭😭...

Thanks for reading <3333