chapter 17

After sometime ahana woke up from her nap and found herself sleeping in Avinash's room..

Then she looked around only to find avi sitting in the study table studying..

Ahana - bhaiii (whining)

Avinash looked at the bed and then saw his baby sister being all pouty..

Avinash - haa bacha, uth gye hmmm (stood up and came towards her)

Ahana nodded still being Pouty...

Avinash - kya hua hmmm (sat beside her and caressed her hair)

As she lay down and placed her head on his lap and hugged his waist..

Avinash - (lightly chuckled) kya hua dukh Raha?? (said sweetly while patting her back)

Ahana nodded cutely while looking at him..

Avinash - aawww my kiddiee (kissed her cheek) ruko papa ko bulata hu abhi hmmm..

as he took his phone from the side table and called adarsh and told him that ahana woke up..
And then after a while he came with her medicines and saw her sitting on Avinash's lap being snuggled in his chest..

Adarsh - my baby woke up hmm (went to her and caressed her head)

Ahana looked at him and then extended her arms infront telling him to pick her up..

Adarsh chuckled and then he also sat beside them as he took ahana in his lap and hugged her softly while caressing her hair...

Adarsh - ok now come on eat something and then take your medicines then your pain will fly away (said as he broke the hug)

Ahana - nooo!!! (Hid her face in his chest and then shook her head)

Adarsh - you have to my kid, Maya didi has came back from her brother's marriage she is bringing your food here (said while caressing her back)

And that's when Maya entered the room with her food and saw her wounds.

Maya - oo myy godd kya karti ho ahana see how much you have gotten hurt (said while giving the food to adarsh)

Ahana extended her arms for hug as Maya smiled and hugged her softly..

Maya - now eat like a good girl hmm (patted her head)

Ahana pouted angrily and shook her head..

As they all sighed..

Avinash - I'll handle you guys go and continue your work bas papa mere ko iski dawai vagera bata do Mai khila dunga khana or dawai dono ..

Maya Nodded and left as she had other works as well..

Avinash - papa it's alright I know you have lots of work it's really ok you know na I can handle or fir isko padhana bhi hai vo Kam ap karna kyuki meri to sunti nahi hai ye (said while side eyeing ahana)

Ahana - nooo mai apke sath hi padhu gi (said in panic)

Adarsh - (chuckled) acha ji or vo kyu ?mere sath kyu nahi padhna ha (raised his eyebrows)

Ahana - ap bohut daat te ho or ap daravne lagte ho padhate hue daar lagta hai (pout)

Adarsh and Avinash laughed..

Adarsh - acha ji mai daravna hu ha (said while still laughing)

Ahana - i mean padhate time lagte ho..

Adarsh - tum Kaam hi ase karti ho (flicked her forehead)

Ahana pouted angrily and looked to the other side..