chapter 25

after making ahana eat adarsh looked at Avinash who was scrolling through his phone...

Adarsh - avi enough now leave your phone (said little Sternly)

Avinash pouted and turned off his phone and looked at him. Like an obedient kid..

Adarsh - (chuckled) mai ye plate sink pe rakh ke ata hu then we will go and study ok (said softly)

Ahana - mai apna khud rakhugi I'm a big girl now (said with a grin)

Adarsh - (chuckled) ohh really my baby is a big baby now (ruffle her hair)

Ahana nodded cutely with a bright smile..

Ahana - now I'll go and place it there (she said proudly)

Adarsh - ok as you wish mam but be carefu-

✨*Plate breaking sound*✨

Adarsh and Avinash face palmed themselves..

As ahana looked at them with panicked face...

Ahana - I'm sorry I'm sorry (said as she was about to touch the broken plate but before that adarsh held her hand and pulled her back)

Adarsh - it's ok betu it happens it was your first time right, now step back or you will hurt yourself let papa clean it (said softly)

Avinash came and picked up ahana as he didn't want any risk of she getting hurt..

Ahana looked at him with a sad pout..

Ahana - i messed up everything (said sadly as she looked down)

Avinash - my bacha it's okk (kissed her forehead)

Ahana - sorry papa mai apka Kam badha di (looked at adarsh with doe eyes as tears came in her eyes)

Adarsh - aree ro kyu ri ho hmm it's just a plate sweetheart (wiped her tears)
Now go to your room and open your maths book and notebook I'm coming after clearing this up ok and avi you also, if you have any doubt ask me ok? (Said softly)

Ahana and Avinash nodded together like obedient kids ..
And left towards their room..

In their room...

Avinash placed ahana on the bed ..
As ahana layed on the bed closing her eyes...

Avinash - yahh frooti Sona nahi hai abhi padhai karni hai get up common (said while walking towards his study table)

Ahana yawned and then laid on the bed on her stomach burring her face in a pillow..

And then adarsh also came after cleaning..

Adarsh - oyee bandariya get up and open your books (patting her butt)

Ahana - papaaaa ninddd aariii (whining)

Adarsh- abhi thodi der pehle to so ke uthi ho koi bahana nahi chalega get up (said Sternly and made her sit forcefully)

Ahana looked at him lazily with puppy eyes..

Ahana - dadda plea-(cut by adarsh)

Adarsh - koi bahana nahi, go wash your face and come back fast (placed her on the floor and softly pushed her towards the bathroom)

Ahana looked at him with an angry pout and Stromed inside the bathroom...

Adarsh shook his head and then stood up and went towards Avinash and stood beside him only to see his annoyed face..

Adarsh - what happened to my baby hmmmm ,what are you studying? (caresed his hair)

Avinash - maths it's soo frustrating papaaa (whined and leaned his head on adarsh's chest)