chapter 4

Adarsh - (sigh)ok ok sit we want to talk about something..

But that's when adarsh phone rang..

Adarsh - aishh now who is calling me (said being annoyed)

Ahana - maybe a monster like you (mumbled but they both heard her)

As he picked up the call while glared at  her . and after a few minutes the call ended..

Adarsh - lemme come from hospital then I'll tell you (as he shoot a glare at her and then looked at Avinash)
Avi go and eat I'm coming in a while ok i got some work take care of yourself and look after this bandariya...

Ahana  just pouted angrily but didn't say anything..
While Avinash just nodded then adarsh glanced at both of them last time and left.

As soon as he left Avinash smacked her head..

Avinash - tere pas sahi me dimag nahi hai na (done face)
{You really don't have a brain right}

Ahana - kya bhaiya!!! har same bas Maarte rehete ho is nanhi si Jaan ko (said dramatically)
{What Bhaiya !!! You just keep hitting this little soul all the time.}

Avinash - to harkate hi asi hai teri, papa se ase baat karte hai ha (frown)
{So your actions are like this, you talk to Papa like this ha.}

As she looked down..

Ahana - mai to bas majak kar ri thi daat kyu rahe ho (said more like mumbling)
{I was just joking, Why are you scolding }

Avinash - (flicked her forehead) badi aai majak kar Rahi thi sorry bolna papa ko..
{What do you mean you were joking,Say sorry to papa}

Ahana - mai to bas sach boli thi sachai ka jamana hi nahi hai (said shaking her head dramatically)
{I just told the truth, there is no time for truth.}

Avinash - frooti I'm serious (said while looking at her really Sternly)

Ahana - serious ho to hospital jao na.. mere ko aase daravne tarike se kyu dekhre ho ..
{If you are serious go to hospital, why are you looking at me scarily like that)

Avinash - sab sunai de Raha hai meko. ek thappad padega na, galti Karo fir uper se jab samjha Raha hu to samajhna bhi nai hai (said little angrily)
{I can hear everything, you will get a slap , first do mistake and then you don't even want to understand it}

As she gulp knowing she fu- sorry messed up. ..

Ahana - s-sorry (mumbled)

Avinash- is this how to apologise haa (said strictly which made her scared)

Ahana - sorry bhaiya i will not repeat this again (said while looking down, looking little scared)

Avinash - (sigh) idhar aao (said softly as he hugged her)
{ come here}

As she snuggled into his chest..

Avinash - are ab kya hua ha frooti ko to kisi se daar ni lagta tha na (teasing)
{Ohh now what happened, frooti was not afraid of anything right}

Ahana - ab ap asse dekho ge to koi bhi daar jayega na (pouted)
{If you will look like this then anyone will get scared na}

As he just chuckled ..

Ahana - now goo and eat or I'll tell papa (folded her hands on her chest)

Avinash - yeah yeah goin (rolled his eyes)

As he was about to go but ahana held back of his shirt and pulled it a little..
As he turned towards her .

Avinash - what happened kiddo (said looking at her pouty face)

Ahana - bhaiya vo (fidgeting her fingers)
{Bhaiya that}

Avinash - bhaiya vo??? Uske aage(raised his eyebrows)
{Bhaiya that?? After that?}

Ahana -  first promise daato ge nai ap (looked at him with puppy eyes)
{First promise you won't scold me }

Avinash - teri baat ke uper depend karta hai ,ab jaldi bolo (folded his hand on his chest)

Ahana - I wanted ice- (was saying slowly but got cut even before completing her sentence)

Avinash - a big NO. (Said strictly)

Ahana - whyyyyyyyyyyyy i wanntttttt iceee creammmmm (shouted while whining)

Avinash - frooti teko sahi me ek thappad padega ab you know na you get cold really easily and at the top of that winter season is going on so stop your drama and listen to me (said really strictly)
{Frooti you will really get one slap now }

As she just looked down with a crying like face..

Avinash - what happened now (sighed)

Ahana - bas har same sab meko d-daatte hi r-rehete ho ap log ,har same thappad padega thappad padega (said while her voice cracked a bit as he understood that she is going to cry now)
{You all just scold me all the time always saying you'll get a slap you'll get a slap}

Avinash - aree meraa bachaaa idhar aao (picked her up in his arms as she buried her face in his neck)
{Aaree my bacha come here}

Avinash - you remember na you got high fever when you ate icecream in winter season it's already cold bacha more cold things are not good for your health baby (said as he sat on the sofa and kissed her forehead)

Ahana just hmmed in sleepy voice..

Avinash - sleepy hmm (caressed her hair as she just nodded)

And soon she fell asleep in his arms...

...........
To be continued..

Sorry guys for late updates 😭😭😭

Please share your reviews and opinions in comments :)

Thanks for reading<33333