chapter 23

Adarsh tried his best to keep a straight face after listening to her and seeing Avinash's reaction..

Avinash - jhuutttthiiii kahi kii!!! Papaa she is lieing (shouted while whining)

Adarsh controled his laugh as he had to be a little strict right now..

Adarsh - Ahana i know both of you very well so don't lie kid and this is definitely not how you should talk to your elders (said sternly)

Ahana - but he is my bhaiya I can talk to him however I like (said more like mumbled with a Pout)

Adarsh - (chuckled and shook his head in defeat)Avi go take a bath fast ..

Avinash - vaa vaa ap to isko daate Tak nahi meri koi ijjat nahi hai yaha (said with a angry pout)

Ahana - ha nahi hai now get lost (grin)

But soon a smack landed on her back ..

Ahana - awwwhhh (looked back and saw adarsh looking at her giving her a warning look)

As she pouted realising her tone of speaking..

Ahana - sorryy bhaiii (she held her ear looked at him with puppy eyes)

Avinash chuckled and patted her cheek softly mumbling it's ok as he went to talk a bath..

Ahana looked at adarsh with her Pouty face..

Ahana - it hurts (said with a sad pouty face)

Adarsh chuckled and picked her up and rubbed her back softly sitting on the couch..
As he kissed her forehead..

Ahana snuggled into his neck closing her eyes..

Adarsh - noo noo Don't sleep kiddo you have to take you breakfast (patting her back)

Ahana whined then stopped and then looked at him with doe eyes ..

Ahana - by the way aj ap jaldi kese aagye (tilted her head in confusion)

Adarsh - kyu you don't want be to come early hmmm (raised his eyebrows)

Ahana - nooo!! nooo!

Adarsh - no? You don't want me to come early? (Teasing)

Ahana - nooo!!! i mean yesss!!! Ohh noo i mean yess ahhhhh (pouted being frustrated and landed her head on his chest being done)

As adarsh laughed and caresed her hair..

Adarsh - I was just teasing you bacha (kissed her forehead) i worked late night yesterday so I came early today (Said softly)

Ahana smiled and kissed his cheek..
As adarsh chuckled softly and patted her head.

Adarsh - chalo ab khana kha lo get up common (patting her back)

Ahana looked at him with a Pout and asked.

Ahana - kya bana hai khane me ??

Adarsh- subah to mai sandwich kha ke Gaya tha but vo to breakfast tha par ab ap lunch ke time taiyaar hoge to lunch hi milega you will see it (pinched her nose)

Ahana - ahhh boringgggg mekoo nahi khanaaa (sat on his lap leaning her back on his chest)

Adarsh - par khana to padega (pulled her cheeks a little)

Ahana - i don't like it don't pull my cheeks (removed his hand with a angry pout)

Adarsh - (chuckled) ok fine fine...

That's when Avinash came out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel..
But then came towards ahana and bushed his wet hair on her face..

Ahana - ahhhh papaaa dekhoo naa (shouted being irritated)