If you're judging this book by its cover and title, you're already proving the point this story wants to make. Try to move past this satirical obstacle in front of you.
This is a story about bullying, and like the hundreds of other books on the topic, it will show you the harsh reality of being discriminated, belittled, ridiculed for something you cannot control- how you look, who you love, or what you believe in.
But unlike these books, this story's sole purpose is not to tear your heart out of your chest as you mourn over your loss of faith in humanity. Instead, this book will make you laugh and love alongside these characters. Just like in life, there will be moments of dread and surrender, but there will also be moments of happiness, laughter, and love.
Naomi Lorraine, better known as Nerdy Naomi with her thick-rimmed glasses and straight-A report card, is the most unpopular girl in her school. Even with the help of her sarcastic comebacks, that doesn't stop her from getting bullied by everyone in Dartwell High. Every day her childhood bully, Raymond Meyers, knocks her off her feet, literally. However, she can't do anything but survive the laughs, insults, and bruises high school gives her.
There are three senior transfer students, dubbed the Three Musketeers: Bennett Frazier, Jordan Wallace, and Declan Lynch. All in one day, Naomi catches their attention one by one. With her snarky attitude, but innocent look, they can't help but want her. But not the way you're thinking. Oh no, not like that. Instead, it's probably the whole opposite.
It's quite simple really.
She'll be their good girl.
And they'll be her bad boys.
[This story is a first draft written by a 13 to 15-year-old girl so it has its fair share of grammar mistakes and plot holes.]
Wattys 2015 Talk of the Town Award
Second Place Story of 2015
Best Humor and Overall Points of The Fiction Awards 2016
Third in the Writers Awards 2016
Highest Ranks: #1 Humor, #1 Teen Fiction
- [TGGBB New Version] "Broken Glasses" Chapter One
- The Good Girl's Bad Boys
- Part One
- Chapter One: I Said Leave Me Alone
- Chapter Two: The Contract of Starbucks
- Chapter Three: Do You Think We Forgot Something?
- Chapter Four: Who Invited the Nerd?
- Chapter Five: One For All, And All For One
- Chapter Six: Strike One Strike Two
- Chapter Seven: Strike Three, You're Out
- Chapter Eight: No, Nomi Is Not Me
- Chapter Nine: Cause I'm Your Boy Friend, Nomi
- Chapter Ten: M to the Second Power
- Chapter Eleven: Not Unless We Kidnap You
- Chapter Twelve: I Think I'm Going to Wet Myself
- Chapter Thirteen: The Topic Was Never Brought Up
- Chapter Fourteen: Can You Guys Just Go?
- Chapter Fifteen: Back to You Gena and Roger
- Chapter Sixteen: We're So Sorry
- Chapter Seventeen: Can You Promise Me This?
- Chapter Eighteen: Isn't He That Short Guy?
- Chapter Nineteen: This is Jennett, Beclan, and Dordan
- Chapter Twenty: They Followed Us
- Chapter Twenty-One: I'm Interrogating Him, Duh
- Chapter Twenty-Two: What Good Are We?
- Chapter Twenty-Three: With the Occasional Door
- Chapter Twenty-Four: T-they're All Yours
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Say Yes, Naomi
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Closer Than You Think
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: But If He Breaks Her Heart...
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: I've Been Called Worse
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: More Like Disturbed
- Chapter Thirty: Just Take A Deep Breath...
- Chapter Thirty-One: Don't Push It
- Chapter Thirty-Two: That's Cheesy
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Think, Naomi, Think
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Your Breath Smells
- Chapter Thirty-Five: How Are We Going to Get Down?
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Ready to Die If This Doesn't Work?
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: I Have Something to Tell You
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: Here Comes the Airplane
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Wait, What's In That Duffel Bag?
- Chapter Forty: Eleven Years, Eleven Freaking Years
- Chapter Forty-One: Or About to Make Out
- Chapter Forty-Two: Um... I Have Dragon Head Hair
- Chapter Forty-Three: But the Best Use Is Eating
- Chapter Forty-Four: -Bow Down to Jordan
- Chapter Forty-Five: Checkmate
- Chapter Forty-Six: I'm Not Wearing Tights
- Chapter Forty-Seven: What's In a Name?
- Chapter Forty-Eight: No, Hit Me
- Chapter Forty-Nine: Ooh, Comfy
- Chapter Fifty: I-I Can't Take This Anymore!
- Chapter Fifty-One: I Don't Want to Cry
- Chapter Fifty-Two: Not Another Lie
- Chapter Fifty-Three: Yup, Right On the Schnoz (Nose)
- Chapter Fifty-Four: Rome Wasn't Built In a Day
- Chapter Fifty-Five: Hi My Name Is...
- Chapter Fifty-Six: Lovesick? More like Seasick
- Chapter Fifty-Seven: Don't Jinx It!
- Chapter Fifty-Eight: What Bambi Eyes?
- Chapter Fifty-Nine: Don't Be Sexist!
- Chapter Sixty: Not You, Too
- Chapter Sixty-One: We're Turning Ourselves In?
- Chapter Sixty-Two: Okay, Close Your Eyes
- Chapter Sixty-Three: What Used to Be
- Chapter Sixty-Four: You're a Bully!
- Chapter Sixty-Five: Something About Chipmunks
- Chapter Sixty-Six: I Don't Blame You
- Chapter Sixty-Seven: It Ruins the Flow
- Chapter Sixty-Eight: Who's Stopping You?
- Chapter Sixty-Nine: I Still Can't Believe-
- Sneak Peek of TGGBB2
- [TGGBB New Version] "Broken Glasses" Chapter One
- Boys' POV Chapter
- Stop the Bull- It has my Red Bull!
- What the Block? (Wattpad Block Party 2016)
- One Story to Rule Them All...
- To the Musketeers of the Cubed Power