To the Musketeers of the Cubed Power

Musketeers and Cubers! (A fandom name of TGGBB and my own some people offered in Twitter) Do you guys like it?

So there are a few more days until the Story of 2015 contest is over which is at February 5th. Wattpad pushed the date to a few more days and you're able to vote a bit more. People have told me they voted twice or more. Others have told me they had friends and family vote as well, whether they had accounts of either Twitter or Wattpad or made them make it. So to those who were able to, thank you so much!

Now the reason I made this post is to tell you that whether the book makes it or not, I will still write the sequel earlier, I will still put up the chapter of the boys' POV (I mean I'm already halfway done, it'll be a shame not to). The whole reason I offered this in the first place is for a gift of thank of all of your love and support. It didn't matter if the book won or not, because we're already winners. I feel like a winner as an author for having such amazing fans.

But we shouldn't go down without a fight, nevertheless. Lets make heads turn how some good girl, bad boy book actually came so far. Let's make people hear the bullying word until they're ears ring. Let's end this contest with a show! Let's try to put all the votes together! Those who haven't voted yet or friends and family that haven't, or people are willing to make more accounts just to vote (to which I thank so much because you really didn't have to go through the trouble) let's keep voting the last four-five days of this thing!

We are the Musketeers of the Cubed Power!
We will stand up in pride by the day and the hour!
All of us must rally and unite!
Because we won't go down without a fight!
We will never back down, nor will we ever fall!
All for one and one for all!

A little poem I made up on the spot. Sorry, I'm so cheesy XD

I love you guys. I can't ask for better readers, fans, friends, and even sisters (and brothers, can't forget that 3%)

Thank you.