Chapter Twenty-Two: What Good Are We?

"This is the official Nerdy Naomi website," Jordan explained. "There are other minor ones, but this is the main one. There's even an official Facebook page, Twitter account, Youtube channel, and Nerdy Naomi merchandise with these cute customize mugs-"

Declan punched Jordan on the shoulder. "Dude shut up, you're not helping."

"I was just-" Jordan caught himself and said, "Yeah, I get it, sorry..."

"Have you always known about this Naomi?" Bennett asked me.

I shooked my head. "No, I'm not in any social media websites. Why set myself for cyber bullying? But it looks like someone was nice enough to make me my website, and page, and merchandise..." I trailed off and looked at the ground.

I already knew I was pretty well known as being Nerdy Naomi. I mean, who wouldn't know the Nerdy Naomi? The most bullied girl in Dartwell High, the most bullied girl in the city, the most bullied girl in the state, maybe even the whole country let alone the whole world. I didn't know how that thought was supposed to comfort me. But I never knew I was that well known. So well known I have a website, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, a Youtube channel, and merchandise. I never knew that I would get famous just by being bullied.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Well that's the pretty cool part," Jordan said. "With the customize T-shirts, you can choose different designs and phrases. Like, Look It's Nerds, Bully the Nerdy, there's this one with this nursery rhyme of Naomi and a bus. There's even an official logo with two N's and Nerdy Naomi comics that is posted every Tuesday. My favorite one is-"

This time Bennett punched Jordan in the shoulder. "She meant in the website, you idiot. What's causing all of this?"

"Oh right, I knew that."

We all glared at him.

"Okay, maybe I didn't, but don't-"

"Jordan!" We all exclaimed.

He chuckled nervously. "Sorry. Okay, so lot's of people subscribed to the website where they can get instant news, updates, topics, stuff like that. The most current status update was just yesterday."

Jordan clicked something then handed me his phone. All three of the boys crowded around me, trying to get a view of what was shown. How the website works is that to be connected, you need to make a Nerd account with customized nerdy usernames and profile pictures. It worked a bit like most social media sites, only it has more of a... Nerdy Naomi theme. My eyebrows furrowed as I read the status update, scrolling down to see the comments that followed it.

Official Nerdy Naomi Website updated status Yesterday at 8:25 pm

Nerds was spotted hanging out with not only the Three Musketeers, but with Charlie's Angels over at the West Central mall. Has the Nerdy Naomi we know finally took a step in popularity? She could be the some dark horse, taking the meaning of "from rags to riches" to a whole new level. Maybe we should see Nerdy a bit differently. Of course, she will ALWAYS be Nerdy Naomi, but maybe... just maybe...

NerdsRUs Are you kidding me? Nerds was actually seen interacting with them? I don't believe this. This must be some alternative universe or something.

WeakGeek I saw them, I swear. Here, I even got a picture. 

Ms_Nerds07 Are you sure it's not photoshopped? It looks photoshopped. Please let it be.