Hate. Contempt. The only emotions Murphy O'Neill is capable of. Hate for Elijah, the Werewolf who brutally and savagely killed his mate. Contempt for the Alliance, who allowed the murderer to escape.
A string of gruesome slayings in Boston points to Elijah's return, and Murphy is determined to track him down and make him pay for destroying his life. The one thing stopping him? A mouthy, opinionated FBI agent who just can't be told to mind her own business.
Twenty years ago, the Boston Wolf Killer suddenly disappeared without a trace. The killings stopped and the city began to breathe again. Kaitlyn Quinn's father, a detective with the Boston PD, was the last victim before the police and FBI lost all trace.
Special Agent Quinn has been assigned to the FBI's task force to track this killer down. For Kaitlyn, it's personal. She intends to bring her father's killer to justice no matter the cost. Even if it means teaming up with an ice cold, emotionless FBI Profiler. Everything is not as it seems, and Kaitlyn is thrust into a world she didn't know existed.
To catch the psychotic killer, Kaitlyn and Murphy must put aside their animosity and navigate the thin line the separates their two worlds.
** Buried is the second book in the MASKED series **
- prologue | he's back
- CHAPTER 1 | step one: open mouth insert foot
- CHAPTER 2 | there is no i in team
- CHAPTER 3 | an uneasy alliance
- CHAPTER 4 | just a hunch
- CHAPTER 5 | whoops...
- CHAPTER 6 | jack the who?
- CHAPTER 7 | who is the elusive mr o'neill?
- CHAPTER 8 | ghosts of christmas past
- CHAPTER 9 | age is but a number
- CHAPTER 10 | the burden of knowledge
- CHAPTER 11 | immigrants
- CHAPTER 12 | to taser or not to taser?
- CHAPTER 13 | the gatecrasher
- CHAPTER 14 | life's like a box of chocolates
- CHAPTER 15 | betrayal?
- CHAPTER 16 | danger, danger, will robinson
- CHAPTER 17 | men will be boys
- CHAPTER 18 | the fourth estate
- CHAPTER 19 | trust nobody
- CHAPTER 20 | letting go
- CHAPTER 21 | slippery slope
- CHAPTER 22 | get over it!
- CHAPTER 23 | who let the dogs out?
- CHAPTER 24 | yappy rats
- CHAPTER 25 | hail mary
- CHAPTER 26 | first aid
- CHAPTER 27 | the art of deception
- CHAPTER 28 | reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated
- CHAPTER 29 | calm before the storm
- CHAPTER 30 | smile, you're on candid camera
- CHAPTER 31 | guess who's coming to dinner?
- CHAPTER 32 | under new management
- CHAPTER 33 | twisted roots
- CHAPTER 34 | the second amendment
- CHAPTER 35 | revelations
- CHAPTER 36 | a picture tells a thousand words
- CHAPTER 37 | 235 degrees f
- CHAPTER 39 | busted
- CHAPTER 40.1 | unexpected
- CHAPTER 40.2 | unexpected
- CHAPTER 41 | falling apart
- CHAPTER 42 | a ray of hope
- CHAPTER 43 | ready
- CHAPTER 44 | aim
- CHAPTER 45 | fire
- CHAPTER 46 | show down
- CHAPTER 47 | still waters run deep
- CHAPTER 48 | ashes to ashes
- CHAPTER 49 | exhumed
- CHAPTER 50 | authors message and thank you