Kaminari was revealed as the U.A. traitor. He has been revealing information to the League of Villains for a while now, and no one suspected him, until one day...
At first Kaminari was only doing it because he was threatened. But then...things have turned around, and now he's not the same goofy schoolboy anymore. He's become...different. Very VERY different.
When Todoroki Shoto finds out that his DNA matches the Villains' hideout access code, what steps will he take to approach the villains and Kaminari? Is Kaminari really what he seems to be? Will he ever return to U.A. and turn back into the boy he once was?
(Sorry I don't know how to make descriptions interesting.)
- Author's Note
- Main Character Introduction
- BEGINNING: Interview
- CHAPTER 1: A Normal Morning
- CHAPTER 2: Charged Food
- CHAPTER 3: Forest Flames
- CHAPTER 4: Scars
- CHAPTER 5: Kaminari Denki
- CHAPTER 6: Bakugo Katsuki's Rage
- CHAPTER 7: DNA
- CHAPTER 8: A Childhood Discovery
- CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 1)
- CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 2)
- CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 1)
- CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 2)
- CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 3)
- CHAPTER 11: Monoma's Confession
- CHAPTER 12: It wasn't a dream.
- CHAPTER 13: A "Pleasant" Surprise
- CHAPTER 14: No Turning Back Now.
- CHAPTER 15: Get a grip, Yaoyorozu!
- CHAPTER 16: Dabi
- CHAPTER 17: His True Power