The student council decides to throw the yearly Couple Fest for Seniors because of their high grades. But there's a catch: You can't choose your own partner for the ball.
Sean Gilbert. The arrogant, perverted, extremely hot, bad ass leader of the popular clan. Elise Britts. The simple, sarcastic nerd who loves to read books and stay out of danger.
But that's just the start of the game. When Elise's parents get a divorce, she gets sent away to a family friend's home to stay there while her parents come to terms.
Then all of a sudden a guy steps out of the room directly across from her's wearing only his boxers. The one and only Sean Gilbert lives along with Elise Britts. A deal of who falls first is striked between them and who will be the first one to fall?
A lot of things can happen when the player is just next door.
This book starts as a good girl falls for the bad boy romance and continues in the next book as a secretary falls for her boss romance. This book ends in a cliffhanger which will continue in the next book: Player's Return.
- Player Next Door
- 1: The Couple Fest
- 2: This. Is. Message. War.
- 3: Two Can Play This Game
- 4: You Get Me A Punch And I'll Throw It At Your Face
- 5: Hards On Lunch
- 6: I Couldn't Care Less
- 7: Please Don't Act Like The Hallway Is An Underwear Runway
- 8: I Scream For Ice Cream
- 9: Twenty Questions With Mario Kart
- 10: Chocolate Kisses
- 11: A Sky Full Of Stars
- 12: The Sour Lemon vs. The Smirking Watermelon
- 13: But What You Said I Didn't.
- 14: You Just Got Burned!
- 15: I Need You Here Or You'll Be Gone Forever
- 16: You Talk To My Friends Don't Talk To Me
- 17: I Owned Every Second That This World Could Give
- 18: Revenge Rulebook
- 19: Mason Who?
- 20: The Heavenly Goodness of Chocolate Ice Cream
- 21: Beauty and the Beast
- 22: That Guilty Face Though
- 23: Cheers to Living Life and Strip Teases
- 24: You Don't Poke Pancakes
- 25: Shatter Me
- 26: Me and My Broken Heart
- 27: Find You
- Epilogue: I Won't Let Go
- Author's Note
- Player's Return