2: This. Is. Message. War.

After the student council meeting, Caitlin, Emma, and I decided to shop for dresses that afternoon. We had an early dismissal due to a student council afternoon meeting for the party.

When we arrived at the mall, I noticed some of the students from school; Lucy with her other two minions. She looked rich and slutty as ever wearing a mini denim skirt and high heels.

We went inside one of my favorite boutiques for dresses. We needed cocktail dresses for the party. The theme wasn't classy, just simple and casually elegant. Caitlin and Emma looked at the other racks while I searched at the rack with dresses in blue and green colors. I picked out a sea green dress and admired it. It looked good on display but I wondered if it would fit my curvy body. It had a sweetheart neckline with beads of diamonds on the bodice part. The bottom had tulle that ended just above my knees.

I went to the rack with pink and red colored dresses and they all looked good as well, especially one that caught my eye. It was a strapless red dress that ended mid-thigh and flowed down the back. The skirt part was decorated with ruffles, while it has diamonds embroidered around the waistline .

I went over to Caitlin and Emma who were now holding black and pink dresses. We all went inside the cubicles, I tried on the sea green first which fit me perfectly .But I didn't look hot enough.

I tried the red one next, which looked sophisticated yet chic at the same time, I loved the dress. I went out and waited along the couch in front of the fitting rooms for Caitlin.

"Guess what? I love my dress!" Caitlin squealed once she exited the room.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"The black dress looks hot on me and brings out my cleavage."

I groaned. "For once, could you stop talking about your cleavage? It's disgusting."

"Maybe you're just jealous." Caitlin mocked.

"Please, why would I be jealous? I don't like to be the one of those girls that guys chase after just because of her body."

Caitlin sighs. "You will never learn nowadays."

"I know right!" Emma winked at Caitlin.

"So where are we with the plan?" I ask deciding to change the topic.

Caitlin nodded her head. "What plan?" Emma gave us a puzzled look. I explained our plan to her and she nodded her head.

"Damn girl!" Emma said.

We went home after shopping for dresses .As I opened the front door, I heard my parents who seemed to be in a heated argument as they shouted at each other in the kitchen.

"I'm home." I shouted before climbing up the stairs towards my bedroom. They didn't seem to acknowledge me but, whatever.

The purple walls of my bedroom looked neat as ever. I didn't like putting posters on my wall, just pictures from my Polaroid. Last year, when I got a Polaroid for Christmas, I started hanging all the memorable pictures on my wall. They outlined the front up to the right walls in my room. My bed laid by the wall in the middle of the room.

I sighed as I sat down on the edge of my bed. My phone beeped and I snatched it off the table to find a text message from an unknown number.

How you doin' Angel?

- Hottest partner in the world

I scoffed at his text message. Sean knew how to boost his own ego.

How did you get my number anyways?

- You. Are. Not. The .Best. Partner. In the. World.

I didn't say I was the best... Burn! And I have connections (Caitlin).Hahaha (evil smirk).
-Sean