4: You Get Me A Punch And I'll Throw It At Your Face

The couple fest starts in 5 hours which means that Caitlin and Emma are currently in a rush to finish their hair and make up. They insisted that I should go last, so I'm currently reading a book while Caitlin curls her hair and Emma puts on her make-up.

Caitlin wore a light pink dress that had a v-neck that wasn't too low but showed enough skin. Emma's dress was a simple black lace dress which looked good with her complexion.

An hour passed and Caitlin called me to put on my red dress.

I definitely loved my dress. It hugged me perfectly and I looked hot despite what I usually looked like when I wore loose shirts to school. When I got out of the bathroom, Caitlin abruptly squealed.

"You look hot!" Emma said, snickering.

"Yes, yes! You look so hot that every guy in that room will fall at your feet!" Caitlin exclaimed.

"I don't think I've never seen you look like a girl before." Emma teased, smirking.

I shook my head. "Enough with those, let's get going." I say picking up my brush to comb my hair and walked towards the door.

"Oh hell no! You are not going with those flat sandals and plain hairstyle." Caitlin scolded.

I shrugged."Fine, do your magic." Caitlin beamed. "Gladly."

After a few irons here and there, my brown hair was curled and flowing neatly on each side of my face. My side bangs brought the perfect touch to compliment my face.

I slipped on red strappy heels that Emma insisted I wear saying that it would complete the whole look.

Once we descended the stairs, my phone started ringing which caused me to stop dead on my tracks. This is it; I knew it, Sean was calling.

Caitlin and Emma curiously looked at me as I raised a thumbs up they nodded and continued their way towards the living room.

I found my phone from my bag and checked the caller first.

"Hello."

"What's the color of your dress?" I smirk.

"Pink, so better get a pink tie." I said cheerily.

Sean huffed. "Fine." I ended the call and continued to the living room.

"How was it?" Emma asks curiously.

"He just asked me and ended the call."

Just on cue, my mother entered the kitchen, grinning widely. She's very controlling and she always wants me to look like this girly girl which is the reason why I wear lose shirts and pants on purpose. 

"Finally, you my dear" She says while pointing at me, "are wearing a dress. You look beautiful by the way."

I laughed a nervous laugh. Mother continued to scan me over. Caitlin and Emma seemed to be enjoying this.

"Come on mom it's just a dress."

"Yup it's just a dress but you- wait, oh yeah, you don't wear dresses!" my mom scolded, pointing a finger at me.

"Let's just take the picture." I sighed, not looking forward to it. My mother made us pose for the camera and I was already exhausted acting like a model for 15 minutes

I groaned. "Let's go." I said while getting my clutch and quickly walking towards the front door. Wanting to leave this house as soon as possible to get away from my mother.

Have I mentioned that my mother acts much like a teenager at times? I mean when she just saw this picture of Zac Efron online, she started grinning like crazy , it was a good thing my dad wasn't around to see it . bid my mom a quick goodbye while she was busy hugging Emma and Caitlin.