"You're so cute," he leaves a soft kiss on my shoulder, "and beautiful," he buries his nose in my hair, planting another kiss against my neck, "and incredibly smart," he smiles against my skin, moving slightly to tilt my head, "and finally mine."
And then his lips are on mine.
Three years ago, Aria Brooks became an orphan after her parents were murdered in the comfort of their own home. The traumatizing sight left Aria with nothing but gory nightmares and sweet memories. Now, at the age of seventeen, she stays with her aunt and uncle and spends her days either drawing or painting, wanting nothing but to continue with a normal life. But people don't always get what they wish for.
With Miles Prescott as her new neighbour and enemy, having a peaceful day is near to impossible. He's a total jerk, and a complete idiot. But he's also insanely good looking, and of course, that is the reason he's easily dragged into the popular crowd and is immediately labelled as Maple Grove High's bad boy.
When the two have their second encounter and Miles ends up soaked in paint, the hate they have for each other only burns more. So what happens when they get caught up in a prank war? Or when a killer gets thrown into the mix?
Cover by: @messylilac ❤
#1 in clumsy
#1 in dares
#1 in gory
#1 in homicide
#1 in pranks
#2 in mystery-thriller
#4 in boyxgirl
#5 in badboy
- Little Miss Artist
- Prologue: Three Years Ago
- Chapter 1: Charcoal And Sketch Pads
- Chapter 2: Paint Splashes and New Guys
- Chapter 3: Prank Wars and Pastels
- Chapter 4: Water Colours and Mentos
- Chapter 5: Chalk Pastels and Tickle Fights
- Chapter 6: Palettes and Nightmares
- Chapter 7: Tears and Brushes
- Chapter 8: Caverns and Canvases
- Chapter 9: Shades and Daydreams
- Chapter 10: Graphite and Chaos
- Chapter 11: Stencils and Stories
- Chapter 12: Lasers and Markers
- Chapter 13: This is Not Good
- Chapter 14: Chewbacca
- Chapter 15: Haunted Museum
- Chapter 16: It Looks Like Pee
- Chapter 17: Stitch Ditched
- Chapter 18: Cream Cheese
- Chapter 19: Zombie Unicorns
- Chapter 20: Headless Chickenman?
- Chapter 21: Drowning
- Chapter 22: What Were They Like?
- Chapter 23: I Don't Hate You Anymore
- Chapter 24: Pennywise
- Chapter 25: Liar
- Chapter 26: Leo the Weirdo
- Chapter 27: Hugs
- Chapter 28: I Like You
- Chapter 29: Gone
- Chapter 30: My New Lifeline
- Chapter 31: Another Murder
- Chapter 32: The Fallen Cupcakes
- Chapter 33: She's Okay
- Chapter 34: Confessions
- Chapter 35: Kyan and Emery
- Chapter 36: Aries or Maria?
- Chapter 37: It's My Fault
- Chapter 38: And . . . Posted
- Chapter 39: Cockroach VS Cockroach
- Chapter 40: Too Are!
- Chapter 41: Shortcake
- Chapter 42: G-word
- Chapter 43: Blue Tulips
- Chapter 44: I'm Sorry
- Chapter 45: If Only
- Chapter 46: Chanel, Coffee, and Lavender
- Chapter 47: What's Up, Buttercup?
- Chapter 48: Michelle Suits Him Better
- Chapter 49: Five Minutes
- Chapter 50: Miles Away
- Chapter 51: I Think I Broke your Vase