"You, of all people, are scared of this tiny house spider?"
Liam McCoy is known to be the bad boy of the school. Gangs. Drugs. Basically everything you can imagine. Scary and mysterious, he's avoided by everyone in the school.
That is until one day Riley Henzel caught him freaking out over a spider. She promises to keep his secret on one condition.
He has to take down Madeleine, the bully who has tormented Riley for years. But why? All in the name of sweet revenge, of course! But is Madeleine really who she seems? Is there actually a kind soul behind the bitchy exterior?
Previously known as the Bad Boy's Scared of Spiders (but then the title was too long and covermaking was troublesome haha)
- Chapter 1- A Typical Morning
- Chapter 2- Revenge Served Cold
- Chapter 3- Batman
- Chapter 4- Cinnamon Disaster
- Chapter 5- Abducted!
- Chapter 6- We Need a goddamn Jeep Cherokee
- Chapter 7- Whoops...
- Chapter 8- The Art of Catching a Baby
- Chapter 9-Who's seen Home Alone?
- Chapter 10- They could've given me a Band-aid!
- Chapter 11: She still doesn't know
- Chapter 12- No
- Chapter 13- Advil Song in Cubes
- Chapter 14- Krispy Kreme is Overrated
- Chapter 15-Biggest hit...on the face
- Chapter 16-Chipmunks, that's what I said
- Chapter 17-A severe case of Indigestion
- Chapter 18-there's a possum on the roof
- Chapter 19- Cancerous
- Chapter 20-Raccoon Face
- Chapter 21- food poisoning strikes again
- Chapter 22-oh no, not again
- Chapter 23-the abyss
- Chapter 24-sunrise
- Chapter 25- Hospital visit
- Chapter 26- results are in
- Chapter 27- ten laps around the park
- author's note please read
- Chapter 28- mentally insane
- Chapter 29- lies uncovered
- Chapter 30-confrontation gone wrong
- important awareness raising notice
- Chapter 31- the olive branch