Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

By girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... More

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
Villain suit
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Disposable Father (nsfw)
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Sleep
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
School Camp
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Phone Call
Stick n' poke
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
Tokage
killing spree

Camp

8.2K 307 384
By girls_are_gods

Y/n p.o.v.

It hurts to leave but like Shigaraki said I have to just keep living as if I were a normal UA student. I get outside with the others lined up to get in the bus with Iida making sure we are all here. I look back to the dorms.

How am I going to deal with these idiots without her?

I sigh.

"Hey Y/n sit next to us." Jirou waves me over.

I walk over to her.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible." Iida tells us, "We still have to remain in our usual bus order."

"If we do that Y/n will be close to Shoto and after what he's seen and what Y/n is been through I doubt they will both be able to handle each other. Plus with the new bus there's three seats and Shoto wouldn't want Midoriya next to Y/n so its better if they're together and Y/n with us." Yaoyorozu tells him.

Iida thinks as he looks to Shoto then at me, "You're right. Pardon me you may go ahead with your plans." He walks off.

"Guess I'm with you two." I tell them.

"I'll be between you two." Yaoyorozu looks to Jirou and I.

"Why?" Jirou asks.

"Last time you two were bickering, and this is going to be a long bus ride."

"That's because Jirou called me a dog."

"Ah! An angry dog." She corrects me.

"Oh shut up."

"You see. This an example of what I mean." Yaoyorozu tells us.

I look to Jirou.

"Fine but I'll get the window side." I add.

"What? How come she gets it?" Jirou looks to Yaoyorozu as she points to me.

"Because the class is annoying," I gesture to the whole class, "And I won't be able to handle y'all the whole ride there." I say as I get in the bus first.

We all get in our seat with Mr. Aizawa and Eri in the front and All Might in the back.

"Why is All Might in the back?" I ask Yaoyorozu.

"The school thinks its better if he comes along since the League of Villains made it very clear they are after him."

Does the school not learn from the past? So much for Nezu's quirk.

"Doesn't that make this bus more of a target? Y'know since we have who they want and the point of leaving the dorms," I look to the dorms specifically to my room where Toga is still most likely in, "And getting a new bus is to keep us safe."

"Guess so but knowing UA they probably have a plan if anything happens." Yaoyorozu says.

They trust the school way too much.

I lean my head on the window and we start to move. I try to sleep but the others wake me up with their conversation.

"Yea Y/n is kinda like Bakugou."

My eyes open as I hear Asui say that, "Don't compare me to that Pomeranian."

Bakugou stands up from his seat behind me and grabs me from my shirt making me turn to face him, "You fucking extra don't you dare call me that!"

I just look at him as he yells.

"But obviously Bakugou is more explosive and Y/n is more calm." Asui adds as the whole class looks at us.

I turn to Asui with Bakugou still holding me by my shirt and his eyes big and white, "How the hell am I like him?"

"Well you both don't get along with others." She answers.

I take Bakugou's hand away from my shirt, "Let go you fucking parasite."

"And both of you are like angry dogs." Jirou adds in.

"Again with the dog insult." I try to grab Jirou but Yaoyorozu stops me.

"You damn aux cord take that back!" Bakugou also tries to grab her but Yaoyorozu stops him as well, "Get out of my way ponytail!"

Jirou giggles behind Yaoyorozu.

"What are you laughing about?" I ask her.

"I can see how you two are alike now."

I look to Bakugou, "You aren't going to get her."

"And why the fuck not!?" He responds.

"You already have your idiots to deal with" I gesture to Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Denki,  "Jirou is my idiot to deal with." I try grabbing her again getting closer then before.

My finger tips graze her.

"Hey, hey, hey, you always let Kyoka's jokes get passed you." Yaoyorozu looks at me.

"I used to now I'm tired of acting like you all don't bother me." I look at them two, "And you two are the only ones I can handle but still annoy me at times."

"Woah calm down with the compliments." Jirou says sarcastically.

I ignore them and try to fall back asleep thinking of Toga but unable to. Time passes by with me still awake.

God fucking damn it.

I sigh angrily.

Why can't I sleep?

I move around my seat but still can't sleep. I start to get frustrated.

"What's wrong Y/n?"

I look to Yaoyorozu with Jirou asleep on her lap.

How I wish Toga was here.

"I can't sleep." I answer to her.

"So you're mad about that?"

"How do you know I'm mad?" I ask her.

She looks at me confused, "Well...You're holding your bag tight that your knuckles are turning white," She looks down to my hands "And lately you've been more...pissed off then usual."

"I'm always like this I just got tired of hiding it."

"Oh...well you shouldn't."

I look up at her, "what?"

"Don't hide it. It's bad to do so you know? Keeping your emotions bottled up isn't healthy, and even if it bothers everyone else at least you aren't internally dying. Look at Bakugou." We turn to see Bakugou sleeping on Kirishima's shoulder.

Sero, Mina, and Denki are all either on top of the seat or on the ground.

"He's loud and angry yet his real friends are by his side," She looks back at me, "And he's been nicer to Izuku, happier with Kirishima, and is becoming a better version of himself. So if you let your emotions out good or bad a lot of good will come out." She smiles to me.

She's right. Why the hell should I keep hiding how I feel just for others?

Soon we arrive at a place above a forest. The others wake up.

"We're here?" Kirishima rubs his eyes.

"Hey it looks like the camp we went to last time." Denki looks out the bus window.

"That's because this is the Pussycats other forest camp. After the attack on the other one they decide to relocate as well. Although its just in the same property." Mr.Aizawa points to the way end of the forest, "There is where the camp was last time," he moves his finger to the middle of the forest, still far, "And now the camp is there."

"Wow they weren't kidding when they said the property was big." Uraraka says.

We all get out of the bus, but I stay close to the end of it. The pro hereos, the Pussycats, come greet us.

"It's been so long since we've seen you guys!" Pixie-Bob says excitedly.

"Oh no..." Mina says.

"Please say you aren't going to make us go back to the camp on our own like last time..." Hagakure pleads.

"Of course we are. You guys should've already known. Learn from past experiences. The only ones who are able to come with us are Todoroki and Y/l/n." Mr.Aizawa says.

The others try to get in the bus but the doors are shut.

"Aw damn." They all whine.

"You're a new one!" Pixie-Bob gets close to me.

Get the hell away from me.

"And you don't seem worried about this like the others, so I'm guessing you're y/l/n?" Mandalay says as she tries to pull Pixie-Bob back.

"Yea." I respond.

"Not so cheery as the others." She adds.

"Guess so."

"Well enough with the gloominess and lets get you guys to the camp." Pixie-Bob's bells from her arms rings as she lifts her arms up.

Knowing she's about to use her quirk I jump on top of the bus with the help of a dead hero who's quirk is flight. I see as the others except Todoroki, who is next to Mr.Aizawa, Eri, and All Might, get sent into the forest by Pixie-Bob's quirk. She laughs as she sees them all scatter below.

She then looks up at me, "Oh you're a fast one. Good thing you got up there I forgot you were excused from this." She laughs.

"If this were real and I was a civilian you would've messed up." I jump off the bus and go up to the sky still using the dead quirk.

"Pardon her. Her mother is missing and hasn't been taking it well." All Might adds.

Mandalay looks up to me as I make my way to the camp, "Must be hard on her then."

In a few seconds I get to the camp and land on the ground. I see a kid looking at me with confusion.

"What?" I ask him.

He gets surprised by my tone.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm from Class 1-A."

"No you aren't. I've seen all of the students from class 1-A and I don't remember you."

I decide to have fun, "Thats because I'm actually a villain who broke into the camp." I walk towards him and he walks back.

Just then the pussycats come along with Mr.Aizawa, Eri, All Might, and Todoroki.

"Hey you made it." Mandalay smiles at me.

The boy tries to kick me but I manage to move, "Ah you idiot I knew you weren't a villain."

I get a smile.

Aren't they in for a surprise.

"I see you've met Kota." Mandalay looks to him.

"Obviously." I sit on the small stairs of the camp.

When Mr.Aizawa notices my bandaged arms he looks to All Might.

"Why don't you show me around the new place Mandalay?" All Might tries to distract the others as Mr.Aizawa comes to me.

"Y/l/n what happened?"

"It's pretty damn obvious don't you think?"

"Guess so, but why?"

I look to him deciding whether or not to tell him, "...I scratch my arms when I try to distract myself or get extremely nervous. I did it a little too hard."

"What did you try distracting yourself from?...Or what were you nervous about?"

I get up, "Why the hell are the others taking forever?" I say trying to change the subject.

"They're still fighting Pixie-Bob's   Earth Beasts." Ragdoll answers.

I walk toward the forest, "From what they've told me isn't this their second time facing them? They should know how to attack them better." I turn around, "Better yet, why don't they just make it easier for themselves and take the problem out right at the source?" I look at Pixie-Bob.

"You think you can do better then your classmates?" Mandalay says.

"More importantly you think you can beat me?" Pixie-Bob says laughing.

I look at her seriously, "Yea I do, and bring back my classmates here while I do it."

The Pussycats look to Mr. Aizawa.

"You got yourself a cocky one, Eraserhead." Pixie-Bob says still looking at me.

"I wouldn't say cocky. She's just confident and knows her ability to do well." He responds.

"Then I'm hoping you'll let her go against me." She tells him.

Mr.Aizawa looks toward me.

"As long as I can use my hero costume just like she is then alright." I tell him.

"...Fine. Go ahead. Let's see if you can handle her quirk." He says standing back.

"Aw don't worry I'll go easy on her!" Pixie-Bob says excitedly.

"I was warning you, Pixie-Bob."

She looks to me a bit more worried and I give her a smile. Once I put my hero costume on I stand in front of her.

"Alright lets see if you can actually beat your classmates."

This has already started but before I use my quirk on her I try to rile her up, "How hard can it be to beat an old lady?"

She's insecure of her age from what I remember Midoriya saying, and she's looking for a so called mate. I can use that to my advantage.

"Why you little-" She tries to run toward me but her bells on her hero costume give it away.

I jump up into the air from the previous dead quirk I used.

"Ah she's messing with her first." Mr.Aizawa says as he snugs into his sleeping bag.

Mandalay looks back at him, "You're making her sound like she's-"

Mr.Aizawa cuts her off, "The best? Yes I know. If you had her for a student you'd see her potential as well." Mr.Aizawa falls to the ground in his sleeping bag.

"So your quirk is flight? Then lets make this fight higher." Pixie-Bob touches the ground.

Lucky for me I'm able to predict her move and get out of the way of the piece of ground she rised up.

I sigh, "Okay I'm done messing with you."

I touch me goggles locking the locations of the other students in the forest. I look back at Pixie-Bob and use my quirk on her. For a moment there's silence and darkness then I can see her fear.

No time to wonder around her fear I got to go get those other idiots.

I use the flight quirk to take me above the forest, the goggles help me track where the others are and the echolocation in the goggles helps me get to them. I get one other dead person to use their quirk to grab the others all at once. When thats done I fly them back to the camp. I turn both my quirks off and take my goggles off as well. I see the students barely alive and Pixie-Bob on the ground with the Pussycats around her.

"What happened?" Midoriya asks.

"Yea all those monsters just...melted back to the ground." Kirishima says.

"Who the hell took me away before I could blow the monster up!!" Bakugou yells.

I grab my case and place my goggles in there.

"...um..Y-Y/n did you use your quirk on Pixie-Bob?" Midoriya says as if he is scared of my answer.

"You guys took forever and she challenged me. What did she expect?"

"Hey that is not how a hero acts! You get over here and apologize to Pixie-Bob!" Tiger demands.

"How fucking stereotypical of a pro hero. When you guys don't get your way you blame the others instead of just accepting it and try better." I respond.

I hear some of the students gasp. I turn to look at them and see class 1B arrived.

"Y/n just apolo-"

Mr.Aizawa cuts All Might off, "She's right. I warned Pixie-Bob."

I change back into my normal clothes as he talks. When I come back I still see Mr.Aizawa talking to the pros.

"Hey its that kid y/n. How does it feel to be in a class with a bunch of failures!" Monoma says as he laughs.

The pros stop arguing and look at class 1-B.

"Oh you're here already." All might says.

About fucking time they notice them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 30
"Ever since they got back from camp Uraraka couldn't stop thinking about Toga, the villain who attacked and managed to get blood from her, but not in...
56.2K 1.3K 24
UNDER REWRITING - 1,2,3,4,5,6,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 rewritten "Shigaraki... hold my hand..." Y/N L/N, a girl who never really cared for the aspect o...
3.1K 134 25
Taking a shortcut through a children's park to avoid U.A's security force with one of Japan's most wanted villains while carrying trash bags full of...
214K 2.6K 28
I'm a fan of Himiko Toga so I thought why not make a story about her.